Saints supporting flatmate lost a bet on Friday....

cummingsfan

Star Player
And now he has to eat SOLELY cherry related foods for two days. (Would have been one day but for that third goal)

Your ideas please.

I have dictated Cherries have to be the main ingredient/flavour. (i.e. Cherryade fine, Cherry Coke, not fine).

It has been an absolute bitch finding cherries as they're out of season. He may have to eat the dried version.

So far I have Cherry Drops, spoonfuls of cherry Jam (NO BREAD), & Cherry liqueur. Any other ideas?!

And now he has to eat SOLELY cherry related foods for two days. (Would have been one day but for that third goal)

Your ideas please.

I have dictated Cherries have to be the main ingredient/flavour. (i.e. Cherryade fine, Cherry Coke, not fine).

It has been an absolute bitch finding cherries as they're out of season. He may have to eat the dried version.

So far I have Cherry Drops, spoonfuls of cherry Jam (NO BREAD), & Cherry liqueur. Any other ideas?!

Cherry yoghurt or cake.

Try boiling a large flat fish, skim any froth off and serve it with the fish. Whilst he eats his skate and scum, you can watch, eating a tub of Cherry Garcia ice cream : )

In The Times today an article about the rivalry. Tradition (always a reliable source) states that Southampton fans are known as Scummers because the Southampton Company of Union Men broke a strike at Portsmouth docks. The article then dismisses the theory. The first time I have ever read anything including the initials.

As with everything those that really know are long gone. No doubt lots of other versions are available.

Pompey...2 Top League Championship Titles ...2 FA Cups.. .. Maybe Saints fans should have a thin Green Stripe on their scarves!

Cherries just happy with Top Billing - and Work in Progress ...for now.
If we have to travel up to Burton on Trent North Staffs...... for a Derby near Derby. So be it! Its only the Mouse Cup..Christ..no Biggy!

Cherry B is pretty much the most disgusting alcoholic drink I've ever had. Make him neck a few of those.

They still sold it in Iceland last time I needed bet/forfeit/odds-on drinks.

;