Sardines

Jon1

New Signing
Not sure I'd want to join Swansea as a sardine. Not that they've come offering.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42565478
:eyes:

“You could ask if messi was in our plans...” wouldn’t inspire me with confidence with all that fish talk either!

Carvahlo despite the quirky talk could very well turn Swans into shock winning run if any signings work well ,in the same way that each year at least one club goes into free-fall mode, maybe Watford?

BillMcgarrycherry - 4/1/2018 19:37

Carvahlo despite the quirky talk could very well turn Swans into shock winning run if any signings work well ,in the same way that each year at least one club goes into free-fall mode, maybe Watford?

Judging by the feelings their fans have expressed over in their forums they do think they have a chance of going down if they carry on performing like they do.

Cod knows how many more fish jokes will be added before we get haked off and someone changes the tuna! Gary Monkfish and Harry Redsnapper maybe!

One more- its a bit addictive! Topical this time. Brighton. Moray had his moment of Dory before Callum sneaked one past the Coley, so no need to bring back Crabban while Callums fit for Porpoise.

It's not really my plaice to tell you, but this is getting ruddy bleak now and shouldn't go on much conger as some of you are floundering. I was prawn a dab hand at this sort of ling, and cod knows my sole intention is to stop herring any more about it now.

;