Say goodnight

There is nothing in that showing that convinces me we will survive.

I can’t put my finger on it, apart from Rico on the left and Smith on the right and maybe Gosling/Billing for L.Cook this has to be our strongest starting 11 and on paper more than good enough to stay up, the season started so well.

We enjoyed the promotion. The squad held together and kept us there.....Replacing every player has not met the criteria. It's done. Stop hoping.

We enjoyed the promotion. The squad held together and kept us there.....Replacing every player has not met the criteria. It's done. Stop hoping.

What has gone wrong though Al, I don’t disagree with you but as I say above on paper, this team should be staying up.

one thing for sure no matter what league were in next season we need a clear out and get fresh strike force in, sorry to say it but Wilson we should of cashed in on when his stock was high, H Wilson not worth having in team when we will be defending alot as he only has a attacking threat, king should kobe on if he is gonna be played on wing but up front its a different story, and we might as well sell all our left backs.

;