Scott - 1st Press Conference as Club Brugge Manager.

Lord Snooty

Fans' Favourite
Chums.
Exciting news!
Our beloved ex manager Scott Parker has just given his first press conference as Club Brugge Manager.
And here it is……

9F7C2683-4835-4E45-AA42-D4146F994637.jpeg
Firstly yeh, it’s good to be here as manager of Club Brugge.
Brugge have a worldwide reputation for positive football and to take on the job of leading this historic club is a big honour what doesn’t come along every day.

Belgian football is something new for me, something that …yeh…inspires me, reaches out to me and yeh for me it’s a chance to put myself to the test, to explore my abilities, to demand what I can from a group of men what I am in charge of, to look inside and believe in offering this team, this unit, this collective a chance to express themselves with effectiveness and productiveness in a manner what does you proud.

When you is given a chance like this you grab it with both hands because you is thinking not only of yourself but your family what has supported you.
And yeh I know people is saying making a decision like this is out of the comfort zone but like all things in life you have to leave a certain safety area because what you thought you was isn’t what you is.

And yes in this sense, you as a manager have to move on and grasp the higher levels, them higher ambitions and yeh Club Brugge offer them things what spark a desire and a thrill and yeh that is the attraction of taking this job.
The humility to accept situations is now what I want us as a team to bring and yeh them higher levels will challenge us as a unit but if we use endeavour, integrity and forward thinkingness I think we is well capable of achievement here at Brugge.

I’m not a shirker what says no I can’t see a solution, I’m a man what is steeped in awareness of the task in hand and yeh while this is exciting I know there will be periods of reflecting. Periods where systems and protocols what you thought matched expectations might not be right and so you go on, you look at yourselves, your families. You grasp the bigger picture and do what you know is right and yeh I think I can bring successfulness to this team through tenacity, strongness and relentlessness.

Yeh I’m excited because the visions and processes what can be put in place can give the staff here, the team here, even myself here the chance to be successful and yeh I have lived a football life and it ain’t easy but you know deep down that the toughness and experience what you bring will be key to seeing those visions and processes draw breath and live and become part of us as a group as we move into the future.

It’s all about moving forward, that is going to be key for us as a football club, as a community and as individuals and yeh whilst it ain’t written in black and white I know we as a unit can count on systems that is consistent with the aims we know we can achieve.

Yeh It’s exciting, it’s demanding, it’s knowledge, it’s pursuing what you can and so I look forward to the hard work ahead knowing that things is clear if you keep it simple, fresh and ensure your shape, your self belief, your reason for doing what you do is based on positiveness.
:tophat:

Chums.
Exciting news!
Our beloved ex manager Scott Parker has just given his first press conference as Club Brugge Manager.
And here it is……

View attachment 9475
Brugge have a worldwide reputation for positive football and to take on the job of leading this historic club is a big honour what doesn’t come along every day.

Belgian football is something new for me, something that …yeh…inspires me, reaches out to me and yeh for me it’s a chance to put myself to the test, to explore my abilities, to demand what I can from a group of men what I am in charge of, to look inside and believe in offering this team, this unit, this collective a chance to express themselves with effectiveness and productiveness in a manner what does you proud.

When you is given a chance like this you grab it with both hands because you is thinking not only of yourself but your family what has supported you.
And yeh I know people is saying making a decision like this is out of the comfort zone but like all things in life you have to leave a certain safety area because what you thought you was isn’t what you is.

And yes in this sense, you as a manager have to move on and grasp the higher levels, them higher ambitions and yeh Club Brugge offer them things what spark a desire and a thrill and yeh that is the attraction of taking this job.
The humility to accept situations is now what I want us as a team to bring and yeh them higher levels will challenge us as a unit but if we use endeavour, integrity and forward thinkingness I think we is well capable of achievement here at Brugge.

I’m not a shirker what says no I can’t see a solution, I’m a man what is steeped in awareness of the task in hand and yeh while this is exciting I know there will be periods of reflecting. Periods where systems and protocols what you thought matched expectations might not be right and so you go on, you look at yourselves, your families. You grasp the bigger picture and do what you know is right and yeh I think I can bring successfulness to this team through tenacity, strongness and relentlessness.

Yeh I’m excited because the visions and processes what can be put in place can give the staff here, the team here, even myself here the chance to be successful and yeh I have lived a football life and it ain’t easy but you know deep down that the toughness and experience what you bring will be key to seeing those visions and processes draw breath and live and become part of us as a group as we move into the future.

It’s all about moving forward, that is going to be key for us as a football club, as a community and as individuals and yeh whilst it ain’t written in black and white I know we as a unit can count on systems that is consistent with the aims we know we can achieve.

Yeh It’s exciting, it’s demanding, it’s knowledge, it’s pursuing what you can and so I look forward to the hard work ahead knowing that things is clear if you keep it simple, fresh and ensure your shape, your self belief, your reason for doing what you do is based on positiveness.

Now that is outstanding. Top marks :D

Spot on and hilarious!

Understand he has a firm grasp on the culture, after watching

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780536/

Chums.
Exciting news!
And here it is……

View attachment 9475

Shakespeare couldn’t hold a candle to him really, could he?

;