Scott Dann

I"m not sure what to expect from Marcondes tbh......I just thought Anthony had more of a chance of replicating Stan's numbers rather than Danjuma's..... talking of numbers I saw that Stan had a pass completion stat of 80% last season!......that's absolutely phenomenal for a forward player.....to put that into context Arnie and Solanke were on 70%.....you'd imagine that a manager who puts a lot of emphasis on possession would want to keep a player like that.
I’d imagine that he might. But Stan clearly doesn’t want to be here if at all possible, not sure you can twist that one to blame Parker.

I’d imagine that he might. But Stan clearly doesn’t want to be here if at all possible, not sure you can twist that one to blame Parker.
We don't know what Stan wants..maybe he wants a longer deal?... maybe he doesn't want to take such a pay cut ...who knows ?....I'd imagine a deal could be done.
Not sure what I said about Parker in that post to warrant that reply tbh... very strange.

We don't know what Stan wants..maybe he wants a longer deal?... maybe he doesn't want to take such a pay cut ...who knows ?....I'd imagine a deal could be done.
Not sure what I said about Parker in that post to warrant that reply tbh... very strange.
Your last sentence implied that it could be Parker who is deciding not to push to keep him, given your constant criticism of him it really isn’t a great leap to make is it?
The athletic reported that Stan is holding out for a Prem move, they are one of the few reliable sources out there.

Your last sentence implied that it could be Parker who is deciding not to push to keep him, given your constant criticism of him it really isn’t a great leap to make is it?
The athletic reported that Stan is holding out for a Prem move, they are one of the few reliable sources out there.
Lol I didn't imply any such thing....I was merely pointing out that Stan has qualities that Parker would find attractive....if anything it implies that if we don't sign Stan it wouldn't be down to a lack of effort from Parker.
You feeling alright Waza?

Lol I didn't imply any such thing....I was merely pointing out that Stan has qualities that Parker would find attractive....if anything it implies that if we don't sign Stan it wouldn't be down to a lack of effort from Parker.
You feeling alright Waza?
Fine thanks Tozza. Apologies for the misinterpretation, I am so used to seeing anti Parker rhetoric from you that I made an incorrect assumption. Apologies.

;