Scott Parker

Worst points per game record of any PL manager in charge for 50+ games.

Yet two promotions on his CV... I'd guess a Championship team will take a chance on him this summer.

I'd like to see him get back into the game. I don't believe he deserves the stick he gets.

He messed up massively here post promotion and joining a club in another country is always a difficult move. I reckon he will have learned from "them moments".

The problem he may have is he was certainly part of a team whilst he was here and I can't see the two at Tottenham leaving those roles to re-join him.

I'd like to see him get back into the game. I don't believe he deserves the stick he gets.

He messed up massively here post promotion and joining a club in another country is always a difficult move. I reckon he will have learned from "them moments".

The problem he may have is he was certainly part of a team whilst he was here and I can't see the two at Tottenham leaving those roles to re-join him.
Interesting how much more articulate andoni is in comparison, and it's not his first language

'define class'

1. An ability to transcend the expected on the football pitch eg Yann Kermorgant laying off a pass using his back.

2. Sharing your success with others, acknowledging their contribution to get you there eg Eddie Howe insisting on all the backroom staff being a part of his Manager of the Month award

3. Different. See Lee Bradbury. Or Pulp.

4. An ability to recognise the achievements of the opposition in defeat. For the antonym see Sean Dyche.

Ooh! Settles in for a decent ‘define class’ debate. We’ve not had this one in awhile…
Well, I did say it was a struggle. Here in the States we don’t have a class system (yeah, right) so they say . They just have a financial difference which for me can draw a line to the landed gentry. I’ll let others debate the rights and wrongs of that.

;