Scott Parker

Look part of the back staff need to be kept as that is where you keep your identity .bringing an outsider in would be good

@TomBarclay_

Understand Bournemouth are set to enquire about Scott Parker if Fulham don't win tonight. SP liked by #afcb hierarchy. Jason Tindall and John Terry also believed to be under consideration

Certainly someone who isn’t as under whelming as most in the frame.

Can we see him leaving Fulham though?

Why would Parker leave Fulham for us?! If true then we must have a serious transfer budget to tempt him.

I'd be happy with Scott Parker. It will be interesting to see the play off game tonight. I think Brentford must be favourites.

Am I the only one who thinks Scott Parker under achieved this season with the resources available to him?? I’d still prefer Hughton or Lee Johnson.

Granted he’s in the playoffs and could have got into the last 2 on the final day, but my perception (which may be off as to be fair I haven’t closely studied everything they have done) is that he showed some naivety at times and lost ground at critical points

Not a great way to attract him to the club by letting this out on the day of the biggest match in his managerial career!

I find it hard to believe he would leave Fulham (and London) for us but would certainly prefer him to Tindall or Johnson.

Also if we go for Parker and don’t get him, and then appoint Tindall that will even further undermine JT’s position.

From what I read on their forums a week or two back, Parker isn’t popular with some of their fans even though they are in with a shout of promotion.

I don't think you can't consider parker but there are about 4 others i would rather. I do feel he has underachieved, there squad on paper is the best in the league, and the top 2 didn't even have a 20 goal striker. It seems to me that they play good football but there is no plan B.

;