Season Ticket?

horndean_exile

Star Player
Apologies if I have missed any communication from the club on this subject but have people received their season ticket/card for this season? I have not. Of course I am aware we can't use it but I like having something in my hand as a confirmation of my membership. Note I did get refunds for the Blackburn and Norwich games.

I haven't received anything - I don't imagine the club want to incur the printing and postage costs until everybody can go to games?

Club originally said we'd have them by the end of September. If that wasn't going to be the case there should've been some sort of communication. But oh wait, silly me, we don't do good communication at this club do we!? :unsure:

If you purchase anything from the online club shop you can still use your customer number to get a discount.

When I purchased something inside the club shop using last seasons season ticket to get a discount, it raised a question, but was accepted when I said that they hadn’t sent out the new ones.

Check your post when you get in from work today!

I've received my new season ticket along with a 2020/21 fixture card.

Got mine today. Wonder if I will get a chance to use it in the turnstiles this season, I doubt it very much. How much did that all cost to produce and post. Better off donating the money to charity.!

Got mine today. Wonder if I will get a chance to use it in the turnstiles this season, I doubt it very much. How much did that all cost to produce and post. Better off donating the money to charity.!
Yes please the charity I work with could do with the cash!!! I got my season ticket today within a huge card and with a fixtures list....

I still think its a disgrace we were asked to pay for this,effectively giving the club an interest free loan that they will pay back in drips and drabs.
Other clubs put it on hold.
I 5hink we should be refunded the rest of 2020 matches in one hit ,as its pretty obvious we won't be going to them.

Reactions: DJ
I still think its a disgrace we were asked to pay for this,effectively giving the club an interest free loan that they will pay back in drips and drabs.
I 5hink we should be refunded the rest of 2020 matches in one hit ,as its pretty obvious we won't be going to them.

to be fair, I think people felt at the time of issuing renewal requests that fans would start attending games from October so thought just the first 2 games were definitely no fans.

Not all clubs put it on hold - my brother had to pay for his Spurs season ticket

Got mine yesterday.

I was almost going out of my mind with worry that I wouldn't receive it before the reopening of DC.

It's finally arrived, with only six months to spare.

Tinpot.

I may as well email the club now and get them to send me another one in February, as there's no chance I won't have forgotten where I put this one by then.

Last edited:
At last season ticket arrived today with fixture list, but no sign of any refunds from last season(£87) or for this season so they are doing quite well from my investment so far.

Arrived today .
I had the first two home games taken off my third instalment payment so all good .
Will await refunds for the rest in due course......

..mine arrived, I see that the club have downgraded from a shiny plastic PL one to a rather dull carboardy effort...still not that it is going to get used that much I suppose!

...really hits home how this virus has paralysed the sporting community!

;