Season ticket

Pete17

First Team
Who's renewed? Wasn't sure but with credit had 330 odd quid to pay so relented Really not missed games at all so hope i get the bug back next season

I've not really missed watching the football, but I've really missed the rest of it.

TBH the day 'matchday experience' goes downhill once Nonny has done his 'RED ARMY!' and I start to sober up.

Can't wait to get back to normal.
Best part of last two seasons have been unable to go due to health issues.
Just as I had built up my fitness for last season,lockdown then affected us all.
Due to shielding and being confined to home ,my fitness has fallen off a cliff,so need to hit gym before I can go again.

Not missed going to games - wow ! It feels like part of my life has been ripped apart. I cannot wait for Monday, win lose or draw.
I know Never thought i would ever say it but i really haven't I've not watched any tv games either so maybe one game and all will be well again

Just renewed ST, first time doing it online.

After shielding last season, hopefully will be back at DC for the next season.

First season as a ST holder was when JB joined our club in the 1970’s.

:utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc::utc:

Last edited:
Renewing my season ticket is a religious experience for me.
A new season.
The sexy new plastic card.
The anticipation.
The ecstasy.
It’s not just religious.
It’s life affirming.
In fact it’s all great until the bloody season itself starts.
I did it online and to be fair chums it was a simple exercise.

Renewing my season ticket is a religious experience for me.
A new season.
The sexy new plastic card.
The anticipation.
The ecstasy.
It’s not just religious.
It’s life affirming.
In fact it’s all great until the bloody season itself starts.
I did it online and to be fair chums it was a simple exercise.

At least we still have Snoots Xmas advent calendar to look forward to.
Almost half way through the year and we still don't seem to have the beginnings of a Summer.

I'm hoping that all the ST holders who I have got used to sitting next to and around me the last time I went to DC will still be there when we finally resume again next season (and that the includes one or two who are a bit of a pain!)

Was pleased that the system recognised I had reached concession age without having to point it out or prove it - so automaticaly got the discount

;