Season tickets

LesTheChap

Star Player
Does anyone know when the club stopped selling new season tickets ?

A lot to catch up on when the new stadium is built.

Final half season of 2014/15 was the last time they were on general sale and then more recently they’ve been on sale to season ticket holders who now have younger ones (or more younger ones) and wanted to move to the family stand.

Also if you give up your ST youll never get it back as the seat goes to the points/general sale market now

So August 2027 it is then.

Maybe a new "game" - how many new ST for that season ?

Any guesses based on current numbers known/if known ?

Definitely the 14/15 season. When by xmas /new year it looked like we were contenders for promotion (we had been top longer than all other teams combined)
The club then introduced half-season tickets.
The bus parade on the beach made us laugh; people all around us were going on about buying season tickets now we're in the PL ;

1) suddenly they're AFCB fans;yes we smirked amongst ourselves.

2) By then we knew the club were not issuing new STs !To see their faces drop wheñ we told them there were no ST available was pure POSL comedy.

Definitely the 14/15 season. When by xmas /new year it looked like we were contenders for promotion (we had been top longer than all other teams combined)
The club then introduced half-season tickets.
The bus parade on the beach made us laugh; people all around us were going on about buying season tickets now we're in the PL ;

1) suddenly they're AFCB fans;yes we smirked amongst ourselves.

2) By then we knew the club were not issuing new STs !To see their faces drop wheñ we told them there were no ST available was pure POSL comedy.
Remember queueing for Charlton tickets at some god forsaking hour and trying to have a conversation with lifelong cherries. The Johnny bandwagoners were out in force that day.

come the new stadium, half expecting all current holders to have to reapply based on age, gender, ethnicity etc
far too many white, middle aged blokes at present

come the new stadium, half expecting all current holders to have to reapply based on age, gender, ethnicity etc

Yes, white males should go bottom of the priority list, regardless of their history of watching the club.

Don't give the SJW's any ideas ;)

I
I am a white middle aged bloke, however I am considering getting rogered senseless by a Thai ladyboy. I have also fantasised about Brian, Long Mary from the dairy and hairy Kate. Will my level of wokeness and willingness to sexually experiment move me further up the season ticket chain? If Jim Frevola's reading, I have also found you quite attractive in a very geeky way.

;