See what happens

Waz afcb

Fans' Favourite
When you abandon the monstrosity that is Parker ball?!

I should be elated at a come back point but I’m not because it just highlights what many have been saying all along. His stupid possession based system is counterproductive, we are in this position in spite of it not because of it. Remember Blackpool? Tonight? The moment we decide to commit bodies into the area and simplify our game then our quality at this level shows, opponents can’t live with us.

But we’ve likely left it too late. Parker has left it too late. We’d be clear and promoted now had he just realised this earlier. Now as it is Forest are three behind and look unstoppable, you’d be mad to bet against them at this point. Parker has well and truly blown this. Even a simpleton like me could see this coming a mile off.

Last three games of the season:

PLAY TWO UP FRONT
We may have f****d this but if we’re going to fall short I beg Parker that we at least do it while having a go. Please.

I should be elated at a come back point but I’m not because it just highlights what many have been saying all along. His stupid possession based system is counterproductive, we are in this position in spite of it not because of it. Remember Blackpool? Tonight? The moment we decide to commit bodies into the area and simplify our game then our quality at this level shows, opponents can’t live with us.

But we’ve likely left it too late. Parker has left it too late. We’d be clear and promoted now had he just realised this earlier. Now as it is Forest are three behind and look unstoppable, you’d be mad to bet against them at this point. Parker has well and truly blown this. Even a simpleton like me could see this coming a mile off.

PLAY TWO UP FRONT
We may have f****d this but if we’re going to fall short I beg Parker that we at least do it while having a go. Please.
Nice try Waz, but the reality is that you wrote the players off after 12 minutes with your whingeing, whining negativity. Well tonight Parker and especially the lads made you look a fool.

As happy as I am with the point the first two thirds of the match were terrible . I’m really hoping Scotty does try to claim this as “ we stuck to the plan” . No we didn’t we clawed a goal back then completely threw caution to the wind and chucked the feckin plan in the bin , then set light to the bin …ffs let’s just go for it on Saturday and against Forest .

Nice try Waz, but the reality is that you wrote the players off after 12 minutes with your whingeing, whining negativity. Well tonight Parker and especially the lads made you look a fool.
Oh my God. Seriously?
You have just witnessed what we play like when we simplify our game and abandon this farcical style of football and you believe Parker deserves credit?! No. F****g no.

I look the fool?! We are going to blow a 12 point gap and lose second place FFS.

PLAY TWO UP FRONT

Play like this and we will beat Forest at home. We have the better players. We shouldn't keep bigging them up. They should be the team fearing having to come to Bournemouth and needing to win.
We have Moore and Solanke now up front. They have Sturridge. It will be a difficult game but we should relish the opportunity to seal it against them.

Oh my God. Seriously?
You have just witnessed what we play like when we simplify our game and abandon this farcical style of football and you believe Parker deserves credit?! No. F****g no.

I look the fool?! We are going to blow a 12 point gap and lose second place FFS.
The first two goals, our players made mistakes in midfield. Are you trying to say that SP coaches our players to do that? Swansea scored 3 goals from 3 attempts on target. How often does that happen in football?

The first two goals, our players made mistakes in midfield. Are you trying to say that SP coaches our players to do that? Swansea scored 3 goals from 3 attempts on target. How often does that happen in football?
Apparently rarely according to waz when we played coventry. But hold on a minute that's us

It is still in our hands. This is the wake up call. 3 games boys, we now have a proven plan b striker option (Moore). We rarely let many goals in, and we have shown we can score a hatful when required.

Appreciate your views waz, but I'd still put my money on us getting 2nd.

It is still in our hands. This is the wake up call. 3 games boys, we now have a proven plan b striker option (Moore). We rarely let many goals in, and we have shown we can score a hatful when required.

Appreciate your views waz, but I'd still put my money on us getting 2nd.
Don't bet with him, just a bit of advice

No.

But the first three quarters of the game we looked dull dull dull in possession and were uninventive, all predictable sideways and back with rubbish end product.

Swansea read us and countered it well.

They had no idea what to do when we tore up the Parkerball playbook though.
I was watching the game in the states. You were clearly watching a different game. We dominated from the off and created chances all game.

Oh my God. Seriously?

Well Parker was the one who made the changes, so yes.

Oh, and silly Parker for buying Moore (with the intention, I imagine, of play two upfront) and not playing him while he was injured.

;