Sepp Van Den Berg

Just asked a Liverpool season ticket holder I know about Van Ben Berg - rates him very highly and one he thinks will be in their first team plans long term. He's not said the same for Phillips, just hoping we give them a bag of money for him.
Although he's not played for Liverpool first team yet

Question - why did you think we would do so badly in the championship all season under Parker/his system then? What’s magically changed?
I don't know what you're talking about tbh.....you must have me mixed up with someone else.....i tipped us for promotion last season....i have never been negative about the club.

I don't know what you're talking about tbh.....you must have me mixed up with someone else.....i tipped us for promotion last season....i have never been negative about the club.

You didn’t like Parker’s system that’s what I meant; it was last season; I’m just asking why you think his system will keep us up this year that’s all.

You didn’t like Parker’s system that’s what I meant; it was last season; I’m just asking why you think his system will keep us up this year that’s all.
Whether ii like the system or style of play is irrelevant in regards to how well i think we'll do......i said at the start of last season that we would do well under Parker but we won't enjoy watching it.....i think that will apply to this season as well.

Last edited:
Whether ii like the system or style of play is irrelevant in regards to how well i think we'll do......i said at the start of last season that we would do well under Parker but we won't enjoy watching it.....i think that will apply to this season as well.

i genuinely thought Parker became more positive as the run in pressure cranked up but I do fear this season maybe a more defensive approach. We will see.

Parker got enough right last season to gain us promotion. I'm sure he'll have enough tactics and styles to keep us up this season. I know his style of play doesn't get most of us excited and I wish he would be a bit more flamboyant.

Parker got enough right last season to gain us promotion. I'm sure he'll have enough tactics and styles to keep us up this season. I know his style of play doesn't get most of us excited and I wish he would be a bit more flamboyant.

At times, the style and tactics did excite. I enjoyed a greater percentage of matches under Parker than I did under either of Woodgate or Tindall or, indeed, during the last season of EH.

Royal 'we' obviously.

Copied from the Kop Times “ The Poppies saw Nat Phillips leave after his loan spell and with Gary Cahill also departing the club, the Dutch center-back would have the chance to gain regular minutes with the newly promoted Premier League side.”

Copied from the Kop Times “ The Poppies saw Nat Phillips leave after his loan spell and with Gary Cahill also departing the club, the Dutch center-back would have the chance to gain regular minutes with the newly promoted Premier League side.”

Probably Scandinavian. I'll let them off.

Liverpool Echo

Liverpool defender Sepp van ben Berg is reportedly set to complete a loan move away from the club.

According to The Athletic, the young centre-back is set to complete a loan move to German club Schalke.

Van ben Berg was an unused substitute for Liverpool's win over Bournemouth on Saturday.

;