Shakespeare sacked?

Wonder how much longer our board will hold their nerve? I think we should stick with EH but I'm not sure the owners will see it the same way if we are still propping up the table in December.

yanh_ - 17/10/2017 16:01

Wonder how much longer our board will hold their nerve? I think we should stick with EH but I'm not sure the owners will see it the same way if we are still propping up the table in December.

You obviously havent a clue what you are talking about. Board? Owners?

Its Max .............. whoever he is

yanh_ - 17/10/2017 16:01

Hmmmm, Republican, over to you ......

http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=81407&posts=17

Will Demin be so loyal when he considers the huge financial hit he will take if we are looking like being in the Championship next season?

yanh_ - 17/10/2017 17:12

Will Demin be so loyal when he considers the huge financial hit he will take if we are looking like being in the Championship next season?

Why wouldn't he? He's already made sh*t loads of money off the back of Eddie's skills.

Overheard at this morning's Daily Video Meeting (Messrs. Demin,Blake and Howe)....
"When shall we three meet again?"
"Tomorrow as usual"

paulfrank - 17/10/2017 17:52

Overheard at this morning's Daily Video Meeting (Messrs. Demin,Blake and Howe)....
"When shall we three meet again?"
"Tomorrow as usual"

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow...

;