Sheffield United away

ErikthViking

UTC Legend
Tickets appear to be going fast. Surely, there must be more released than those currently on offer.

If so, does it mean that, once again, the worst seats are being offered first?

We have just shy of 3000 tickets. I cannot believe we'll take that number this far up North, given our current form... 6 from 6 in the next two home games might change that, but currently I would say 2k ish max...

I imagine this is the order they are being sold in (on ticket site as blocks available) BL2 > BL1 > BL3 > BL4.

How do you know tickets are selling fast...?

Think you're missing the point Erik, all games are 15:00 on Saturday until the live TV games are selected. The question was; have the TV games been selected for that weekend now?

I understood that once tickets were offered for a certain date and kick-off time, then they were fixed.

I hope that I am right. I just bought my travel for a 3pm, Saturday KO, it will be wasted money if it is changed now.

I wonder if they've only put block 2 on sale currently.

Be aware - it looks like the default purchase option is 18-21 years old ticket concession. I've fallen over that one before in not noticing, just hitting next and buy, and then had the TO ringing me to make up the price difference.

I understood that once tickets were offered for a certain date and kick-off time, then they were fixed.

I hope that I am right. I just bought my travel for a 3pm, Saturday KO, it will be wasted money if it is changed now.

Revised schedule​

Kick-offs 15:00 unless stated. All times are GMT.

Saturday 25 November
12:30 Man City v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
Burnley v West Ham
Luton Town v Crystal Palace
Newcastle v Chelsea
Nott'm Forest v Brighton
Sheff Utd v AFC Bournemouth
17:30 Brentford v Arsenal (TNT Sports)

Sunday 26 November
14:00 Spurs v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)
16:30 Everton v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Monday 27 November
20:00 Fulham v Wolves (Sky Sports)

Tickets appear to be going fast. Surely, there must be more released than those currently on offer.

About 200 out of 2,800 sold so far.
Maybe not time to panic yet.

We have just shy of 3000 tickets. I cannot believe we'll take that number this far up North, given our current form... 6 from 6 in the next two home games might change that, but currently I would say 2k ish max...

I imagine this is the order they are being sold in (on ticket site as blocks available) BL2 > BL1 > BL3 > BL4.

How do you know tickets are selling fast...?

Will be popular regardless of form i think.

About 200 out of 2,800 sold so far.
Maybe not time to panic yet.

There certainly were not 2,800 tickets shown as being available this morning.

My main points in the OP still stand, especially the second one, namely;

Surely, there must be more released than those currently on offer.

Last edited:
£55 for the supporters bus, with no concessions.
Bloody hell the yanks are really up for squeezing every penny out of their investment aren’t they.

Pricey but a cheaper option than the silly train fares at the moment. Still £70 there from halfway up the country, let alone down there in BCP

;