Sheffield United v AFC Bournemouth

Solanke had someone cutting into the middle of the box and he decided to keep it and lost possession. If he just leads his man it’s one on one with the keeper.

Another sparkling half, all things considered. As one of the commentators had it, AFCB looked "calm and composed" with the ball. I noted many excellent long balls down the wing and diagonally, many from Senesi. Many headers won by Semenyo up his wing. For me the proceedings were marred slightly by a wasted free kick, and opportunities passed up by Dom (for an extra pass) and Tavernier. Those are quibbles, though. Again as with Newcastle, every man was on his game.

I think they made Neto buy a ticket.

The difference in us simply from moving Ryan Christie back into midfield is staggering, we look like a totally different side with him in the engine room.

One of the most dominant halves you are likely to see, only gripe is that the end product has been poor at times.

Loving this more direct approach and playing for the second ball.

And Semenyo is so good, what a player.

Against Newcastle United AFCB had a total of 19 shots with 10 on target.

Today in the first half we have had 11 shots with 5 on target.

Listening to the game the score probably should be 0-3.

Interesting quote from BBC

Justin Kluivert becomes only the third player to ever score in the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga.

The other two were Florin Raducioiu and Stevan Jovetic.

Not bad considering Kluivert is only 24. And has also scored in the Dutch league.

;