Shocking tweets

I disagree, I was born and raised in Bournemouth, northerners are much more open and friendly. That doesn;t mean I think everyone from down here is a kunt, lot of good people here but in general. if you go up north you'll find random people you meet friendlier.

This.

I'd add that I met/know people from the Midlands and North who've moved to Dorset/Hampshire and been surprised by people's behaviour and attitudes down there.

'rude' is the word I hear most often to describe my people, which makes me sad, honestly.

Interestingly, one person told me that the worst offenders were people from north of Watford who'd moved down south to live.

It is sickening to be honest. I don't agree with the knee taking for political reasons, but this is totally unnacceptable. I wish social media made it harder to make an account. For example, having to verify every account with some sort of identification, like a drivers license or a passport. I am proud of how well the club and junior, in particular is dealing with this.

I disagree, I was born and raised in Bournemouth, northerners are much more open and friendly. That doesn;t mean I think everyone from down here is a kunt, lot of good people here but in general. if you go up north you'll find random people you meet friendlier.
The Northern women who used to come down to Bournemouth for their holidays were very friendly, nudge nudge, wink wink. ;) always ready for a bit of arm wrestling.

What complete tosh. This is entirely dependent upon perception and personal experience rather than anything more substantial. From my experience, which is likely just as limited as yours, the reverse is the case.

The Northern women who used to come down to Bournemouth for their holidays were very friendly, nudge nudge, wink wink. ;) always ready for a bit of arm wrestling.
The further north you go, the nicer they were - the annual Summer influx of Swedish girls was always particularly well worth looking forward to.

What complete tosh. This is entirely dependent upon perception and personal experience rather than anything more substantial. From my experience, which is likely just as limited as yours, the reverse is the case.

What make's my experience as limited as yours unless you've been stalking me for the last 30 years? tool

That just casts a shadow on them, perhaps unfairly.

It could turn out to be a Norwich supporter. Or Swansea supporter. Or someone that lost out on a big bet cos of Junior's goal.

I'm in no way a Stoke apologist but better to throw the book at the perpetrator than words from a club that may not be in any way connected. Once they're hopefully found, I would expect any linked club to then step up with a statement and a life ban.

;