Should never have ;)

Nothing gives me more pleasure than a defeat for Newcastle. Oh maybe one one other thing. Two, no three things , no, only two things give me more pleasure than a defeat for Newcastle.

I like Geordie fans. Villians on the other hand
I've got good memories of both places. We managed to blag our way in to the main Villa social club last time. That was a good evening. Birmingham is so stuck in the 80's. Great music though.

Two big very similar sized clubs who most likely will never get the ecstasy they previously remember in their lifetime because the past is now a long history away and they will both sell their best players to the Big 4/6 as with Grealish. Villa have made some decent signings as replacements I think to go top 8 but they have to be real with themselves they aren't ever going to win the league or CL again and making Europe top 7 will be a struggle still, and Newcastle are never going to come 2nd again like they did in 90's. Best hope for them both is to look at Leicester who have been run well, the title was a one in a million but they got an FA Cup and something to build on. Geordies are very friendly though and Brummies yes can be miserable cynics but there's good ones aswell. But I don't see Newcastle making any progress until Ashley sells and to be honest even when he does it's too late to catch the Big 4 and that goes for all those similiar sized clubs like Everton, Villa, West Ham, Newcastle, Leeds. It's just simply too late. Cup win is the best bet for everyone outside the big 6.

Funny thing is if Newcastle dumped the scrote then I wouldn't be all that much bothered by them either way but as long as they have him, there's nobody I'd rather see relegated.

;