'Slimey'

I just can believe that some of the names mentioned are still about, with the lifestyles of fags, drinking, drugs and fry-ups that was the norm back in the day, that more haven't succumb to the great terrace in the sky.....happy days though

I just can believe that some of the names mentioned are still about, with the lifestyles of fags, drinking, drugs and fry-ups that was the norm back in the day, that more haven't succumb to the great terrace in the sky.....happy days though
Keith Richards of afcb!

Yes it does ring a bell, I’m not sure if his name was slimey. It was certainly similar.
Tall blonde haired bloke, what there was of it, original skinhead.
The name I was thinking of has just popped into my head, weird how that happens out of the blue.
‘Semi’, anyone remember him?

I remember years ago we had a set to with Plymouth by Kings Park cafe,
Muscles and my mate started fighting as each thought the other was Plymouth. Once we had got them to understand they were both Bournemouth, they shook hands. My mate, one of the old Christchurch casuals said he had never been hit so hard.

Yes remem

Remember Semi.....originally named Semi distressed by Roger Ekless, then shortened to Semi......:grinning:

Remember Semi.....originally named Semi distressed by Roger Ekless, then shortened to Semi......:grinning:[/QUOTE]

Do I remember the occasional chant " semi, semi, semi distressed"? Was it Semi or Chalky White who led a successful charge onto the mini-stand at Torquay in the late 60's.

Chalky's demise reported here.

Plumber Gary Amer ‘is stabbed to death by angry customer' in London | Daily Mail Online

;