So how strong is our squad?

wingsnwheels

Star Player
Given the excellent signing of Senesi it seems we have gone up a level with our signings. Players like Moore have given us a bit more bite up front. Some players have released statements about their commitment to the cause. Have we got enough to make a fist of it?

Miles stronger than when we first got to the prem !
I'd say we are not far off having the best squad ( on paper ) we have had ..

Think we will get another through the door and when Brooks is back he will be like a new signing too !!.

Goalkeeper (Travers/Neto/Dennis
Centre back x (Senesi/Kelly/Mepham/Lerma/Hill)
LWB x 2 (Zemura/Tavernier)
RWB x 3 (Smith/Fredericks/Stacey/Anthony)
Defensive midfielders: Lerma/Cook/Pearson
Attacking midfielders: Rothwell/Billing/Tavernier/Marcondes
Wingers:Anthony/Dembele/Christie/Tavernier/Brooks
Forwards: Solanke/Moore/Lowe

I've probably forgotten someone.

Basically, we need a RWB who can attack. For me, Stacey is the most naturally suited to that role but he's not in favour. So, can Anthony be converted? Can Fredericks get fit. Then what about Smithy? Parker will want his presence but where do you put him if he isn't a natural RWB?

Then what about our wingers? Do we just bring them on when we need to score? Do we player with wingers rather than wing backs in some matches?

We've almost got too much talent. It's a headache. RWB needs resolving, though.

Pretty strong , good hopefully good enough for the money spent . .
If stupid money was getting thrown around the PL last time we were here it’s off the feckin charts now .
I honestly think it’s all down to one man . If Parker can get the most out of this squad and do what he did to Gerrard ( make him look completely inept ) to other managers we’re in with a really good chance .

I'd love another striker. A goal poacher. We have the height, we have the running, we have a reliable stand in but , and I know cost and availability is a major factor here, I'd love a ' fox in the box'.
Other than that it's what we have and we'll do the best we can with it:utc:

Pretty strong , good hopefully good enough for the money spent . .
If stupid money was getting thrown around the PL last time we were here it’s off the feckin charts now .
I honestly think it’s all down to one man . If Parker can get the most out of this squad and do what he did to Gerrard ( make him look completely inept ) to other managers we’re in with a really good chance .
Who's this Guardiola bloke that's going to look completely inept come 5PM Saturday?

Another CB would be ideal. Do worry if Solanke or Moore get injured. Surely we can get a couple of loans in.
Feeling pretty confident about staying up.

Goalkeeper (Travers/Neto/Dennis
Centre back x (Senesi/Kelly/Mepham/Lerma/Hill)
LWB x 2 (Zemura/Tavernier)
RWB x 3 (Smith/Fredericks/Stacey/Anthony)
Defensive midfielders: Lerma/Cook/Pearson
Attacking midfielders: Rothwell/Billing/Tavernier/Marcondes
Wingers:Anthony/Dembele/Christie/Tavernier/Brooks
Forwards: Solanke/Moore/Lowe

I've probably forgotten someone.

Basically, we need a RWB who can attack. For me, Stacey is the most naturally suited to that role but he's not in favour. So, can Anthony be converted? Can Fredericks get fit. Then what about Smithy? Parker will want his presence but where do you put him if he isn't a natural RWB?

Then what about our wingers? Do we just bring them on when we need to score? Do we player with wingers rather than wing backs in some matches?

We've almost got too much talent. It's a headache. RWB needs resolving, though.
Stan! The missing man

;