So, in summary…..

Also, I forget what the initial discussion was about, but apparently Darren Randolph has CL experience (2 games for Motherwell of all teams), as well as half a ton of international caps.

Just pulling a few threads into one

Smith is old and shit
One CB is Southampton’s sixth choice
The other CB is the Argentine Karl Broadhurst
Kelly is s
hit and only plays it backwards
Lewis Cook has never been any good
Solanke is sh
it because he never scores
All the January signings are s
hit
Christie is sh
it

GON is a PE teacher who is shit at football management, who has no tactics, makes terrible substitutions, plays the January signings to the detriment of the team because the board want him to (even when he doesn’t), falls out with players and is shit at interviews.

Despite all this we are currently the 15th best team in the country.

Sometimes I wonder what it takes to satisfy some fans.

Man, if we avoid relegation in spite of all the above it’s surely got to be the best footballing achievement of all time.

But it won’t be, of course. It’ll be down to other teams somehow being even worse than our lot

Or our fan base is sh ite

I am fed up with moaning during game - booing the team and individuals - and the continuous diaroreah of criticism social media.

Definitely areas to criticise but think some of the stuff is way OTT

If we do stay up then next game make some of the so called experts wear a club-branded clown mask

Stood on the away terrace at Gigg Lane in the early 80's, I doubt any of the 35 on the one coach would have dreamt in a million years we'd ever be arguing over players with International and CL experience.

Can I just say putting Christie up as a marker because he achieved both is hardly a leveller.

Ok so…. This years internationals with appearances in champions league

Christie
Neto
Zabarnyi
Randolph
(Plus Vina and Senessi who are internationals and have played Europa league)

Compared to 2015 where we had Boruc. I refuse to count King as I’ve had shags last longer than his dead rubber cameo…

Would now be a bad time to question if Ryan Christie has actually played in the Champions League? Rather than just the preliminary/qualifying/play-off games? The ones where you play Gibraltar’s postal service and the Vatican’s Pope’s XI select sides?

Or has he actually played in the real competition?

Would now be a bad time to question if Ryan Christie has actually played in the Champions League? Rather than just the preliminary/qualifying/play-off games? The ones where you play Gibraltar’s postal service and the Vatican’s Pope’s XI select sides?

He has played 13 times and scored 5 goals.

So in summary a couple of you spent the whole of bank holiday Monday talking shxt and even worst I’ve just spent 20mins reading it to see if there was anything useful in the chat
Can you tell me whether anyone’s said anything useful? I’m watching the aThin Red Line at the moment and it’s too good to interrupt for a load of *****

He has played 13 times and scored 5 goals.

Yet you're one of his biggest critics on here. What's this proving exactly? A more direct comparison might be Matt Ritchie, an International on promotion at the same time we broke FFP and without doubt a better player. Just finding it odd you've found such a bizarre route to try and prove a point.

Ryan Christie has never played in the Champions league proper, only ever in the qualifying rounds. Never made it to the actual competition.

He has played many times in the Europa league and scored in that competition though.

So yes you are right.

Reactions: DJ
Ok so…. This years internationals with appearances in champions league

Christie
Neto
Zabarnyi
Randolph
(Plus Vina and Senessi who are internationals and have played Europa league)

Compared to 2015 where we had Boruc. I refuse to count King as I’ve had shags last longer than his dead rubber cameo…
How many more times Kneel? You deliberately mis-spell Senesi's name just because you don't rate him. How pathetic.

Yet you're one of his biggest critics on here. What's this proving exactly? A more direct comparison might be Matt Ritchie, an International on promotion at the same time we broke FFP and without doubt a better player. Just finding it odd you've found such a bizarre route to try and prove a point.
Someone else brought him up. I like him if he is not in the front three.

Can you tell me whether anyone’s said anything useful? I’m watching the aThin Red Line at the moment and it’s too good to interrupt for a load of *****

Worth a read for a laugh if stuck at work imo...

Good film btw, was overshadowed by Saving Private Ryan iirc.

;