So November

wallmth

Fans' Favourite
Newcastle ,Hudds ,Swansea and Burnley. What are your point expectations for what could all be winnable matches on paper ?

It’s November plus first 2 games of Dec v palace and saints that are key. 6 games where 3 wins and 2 draws put us at c 18 points towards half way through the season. I would be ok with that especially if we beat West Ham at Christmas.

AFCBade - 29/10/2017 17:08

It’s November plus first 2 games of Dec v palace and saints that are key. 6 games where 3 wins and 2 draws put us at c 18 points towards half way through the season. I would be ok with that especially if we beat West Ham at Christmas.

Yes you're right, missed the Burnley midweek game looking at the fixtures.

3 wins and a draw or two.

With scum and Palace following the November fixtures I'd be surprised if we weren't upper mid table come 10th Dec. Its a great run of games, its just a bloody shame we are getting mullered by injuries. I'm sure Eddie will have eyed these fixtures to continue our recent improvement on the pitch. Stoke was the start.

It's good that people are not yet squealing. Come the end of the season it will be mid table 50/54 points and another trip to Wembley.
and no - no wine has passed my lips today

Rugby red - 29/10/2017 18:08

It's good that people are not yet squealing. Come the end of the season it will be mid table 50/54 points and another trip to Wembley.

Less than six points from the next month and there will be squealing !

wallmth - 29/10/2017 18:37

Rugby red - 29/10/2017 18:08

Less than six points from the next month and there will be squealing !

Will be really worried if we don’t do well and will fear the worst but need to remember Swansea looked dead and buried in December last year but survived. We know Eddie can engineer long unbeaten runs when all looks bleak.

wallmth - 29/10/2017 14:25

Newcastle ,Hudds ,Swansea and Burnley. What are your point expectations for what could all be winnable matches on paper ?

They are probably thinking the same about us.

Needed to average 4 points a month at the start of the season to more or less be sure of staying up. That's risen to 4.7 now.

Great Start just what we needed.
Next 5 are still crucial games, what do we expect?

The following 4 are Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea & Man City so we do need to get ahead of the run rate.

I predict 9 points from next 5 which would put us on 19 points from 16 games, which would be not too shabby!

:afcb:

;