So we’re a pub team!

Steve Afcb

Star Player
Just watched Arsenal tv and an interview with one of their more intelligent knob fans who described us as a pub team. Not good with I.T. but well worth a view for a laugh, almost as arrogant as Wenger but with the intellect of a goon, no er on the end of that just love it.??????????????

Let's face it - most Arsenal fans only support them because they were good. The sort of people that don't have the balls to support their local club are never going to react well now they are sh*t - they deliberately chose Arsenal so they didn't have to put up with losing to pub teams :hihi: :hihi:

Thanks red house, just been on snooze mod for a while and discovered Facebook as well but still have a pulse each morning.??

Ignore the Arsenal TV people, apart from for comic effect which is why it's so popular. A quick browse of a couple of Arsenal forums and they've been pretty respectful to us although toxic as hell towards Wenger.

They were particularly damning about the referee performance today and how much went incorrectly in their favour, which is unusual to read. This comment actually made me snort out loud:

"Pretty sure this fixture was match fixed in our favour and we still managed to choke"

Arsenal Fan TV is the gift that keeps on giving, they're a bunch of entitled tw*ts except for Lee, Graham and Robbie in my opinion.

kirsikka - 15/1/2018 19:39

I enjoyed this thread:

https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31643

Thanks...yes, a good read and quite fair when we were mentioned.

;