So when was the last time....................

Can't remember a time. I was at the Posh game when we came from 3-1 down to win 5-4.
We discussed that last night too(one of my favourite away days obviously)but still only a 2 goal deficit.
Don't think we have ever won after being 3 down

Can't recall coming back from 3 down and winning ever. At half time felt so low, discussions with old time friends as to what was wrong (too many to list) but I did feel deep down that if we could get a quick goal back it could be game on. the rest, as they say, is history.

Can't recall coming back from 3 down and winning ever. At half time felt so low, discussions with old time friends as to what was wrong (too many to list) but I did feel deep down that if we could get a quick goal back it could be game on. the rest, as they say, is history.
What did your brother make of the second half?

That 4-3 win against Liverpool will take some beating, because of our opponents who we have only beaten twice and both at Dean Court.

Last night though will run it pretty close with three outstanding goals, two from Semenyo and that classy goal from Solanke with that bit of individual skill and how calmly he put the ball past the keeper.

I w

I watched that unfold on telextext - when that page finally flicked round to show 5-4 I went mental !

Those were tge days mate. Recall it polling through automatically! Saturday afternoons in the kitchen watching that whilst listening to solent. Didn't used to cover all games, and woukd do that 'jingle' when thered been a goal at one of the south coast teams games.... 'there's been at goal at Griffin Park...'. Recall the excitement/tension as it went over to the commentator who declared who'd scored.

Also used to refer to us being in top/bottom half of teletext.

Good Times!

I seem to recall back in the 80's when we went 3-0 down at home to Darlington when they were bottom of the League. We pulled it back to 3-3 in the dying minutes when Bryan Smith got the equaliser.

;