Southampton tickets wanted

I bought something from the club shop and it went from Rotherham PO sorting office to Sheffield sorting office to Rotherham sorting office to Sheffield sorting office and finally got delivered today at work in Sheffield so it might be a delivery error.

I’ve received every ticket but Palace away. Does it say they’ve posted it on your ticket account?
not sure if that means anything to be honest. I've had tickets for 2 games this season that say 'posted' on account, but turns out they have not yet been posted :)

Does it say they’ve posted it on your ticket account?

Thanks for this. I have just looked at my account and found the status of each of my ticket orders.

For those who want to find out if a ticket has been posted, log in and then the procedure is:

1. Go to Order history
2. Click on See details
3. Scroll down to Delivery summary.

But then, how accurate is the information?

Ordered scummers tickets on 23rd of March, still not received them. Poor service.

Ordered on the 22nd. According to my account, the ticket has not yet been posted.

HOWEVER, my account also says that my Spurs ticket has not been posted yet I received it more than a week ago!

I ordered 2 tickets and have received them. Unfortunately the seats are not next to each other and are in different rows!

Despite various emails still not received my Southampton tickets. Why do we have to pay for 1st class postage and then have to wait over 3 weeks.

;