Spectators allowed in for play offs?

They had a full house in doors for the snooker final last night......when the final places are known for the playoffs I'm pretty certain limited crowds will be allowed.
Think I read somewhere crowds are being allowed for the last games in the PL ?

I pretty sure I heard or read that at the moment the plan is 25% or 10,000 whichever is lower and then 20,000 at Wembley for the final.

I pretty sure I heard or read that at the moment the plan is 25% or 10,000 whichever is lower and then 20,000 at Wembley for the final.

I decided weeks ago that, even if crowds are allowed, and even if we had 10k tickets for Wembley, I would likely pass.

I'm thinking about the greater scheme of things. I have witnessed almost all of the really big matches, home and away, since I started going a few years back. There will hopefully be more in the future. So missing one is no big deal.

Having said that, I will almost certainly be in the queue for tickets and if I get one, I will go.

I decided weeks ago that, even if crowds are allowed, and even if we had 10k tickets for Wembley, I would likely pass.

I'm thinking about the greater scheme of things. I have witnessed almost all of the really big matches, home and away, since I started going a few years back. There will hopefully be more in the future. So missing one is no big deal.

Having said that, I will almost certainly be in the queue for tickets and if I get one, I will go.

So you’re going to pass, but you’ll be in the queue for a ticket?:eek!:

I think once the club know what tickets they are selling they’ll make an announcement. At the minute our home leg could be any one of about 4 different times or something?? Early/late mon/sat.

I’d expect an announcement soon after the final game on Saturday.

I think once the club know what tickets they are selling they’ll make an announcement. At the minute our home leg could be any one of about 4 different times or something?? Early/late mon/sat.

I’d expect an announcement soon after the final game on Saturday.

yip. Figured as much.

Whilst we are opening the ballot, it might be down to what the Welsh Govt do. Solent was saying earlier the EFL will only allow fans if all four clubs involved can have fans at their home game. I’m not quite sure the opening of Wales currently allows for it?

Anyone else getting a permanent error message when trying to enter the ballot, or is it just me..................................

Whilst we are opening the ballot, it might be down to what the Welsh Govt do. Solent was saying earlier the EFL will only allow fans if all four clubs involved can have fans at their home game. I’m not quite sure the opening of Wales currently allows for it?

I really don’t get this. What difference does it make to the outcome/fairness for Swansea and Barnsley if we have fans at our games?

;