Sponsored silence?

GARYafCb

Fans' Favourite
Was there a sponsored silence at Dean Court today that I hadn’t heard about?
So many in the NS who just sit on their hands and make no noise for the whole game.
It was actually embarrassing that the team are playing a blinder to almost total silence.

Don’t know which part of the NS you’re in but me and those around me sang for 95 minutes as usual. It would be great if more joined in but I thought the atmosphere where I was was good again.

So many in the NS who just sit on their hands and make no noise for the whole game.
It was actually embarrassing that the team are playing a blinder to almost total silence.
Wasn't like that where I was in the NS. More people than normal getting behind the team.

That's the loudest I've heard the NS in a long time.

NS was about average if not better than average for recent years.

Unfortunately the reality is the whole ground is getting a bit old, without capacity to allow everyone in who wants a ticket.

One of those days that the atmosphere clearly doesn’t carry around the stadium as the north stand were very quiet for large parts of the game.

It is what is known as typical Bournemouth and the South in general. I recall attending a Darlington v Hartlepool encounter back in the early 90's. There was only 4k people in the ground yet it sounded like 20k such was the passion of a local derby and the football passion of the folk from the North East.

Bournemouth still suffers from the snobbery of the South West. I still recall the John Benson when the typical main stand supporter would be dressed in a pair of Rupert the Bear checked trousers, a silly polar necked sweater, a pair of Jesus sandels with an early edition the Bournemouth Echo stuffed under the arm. The only sound one would get out from this 'berke' would be - come on Bournemouth - every 20 minutes.

It seems that not much has changed.

It is what is known as typical Bournemouth and the South in general. I recall attending a Darlington v Hartlepool encounter back in the early 90's. There was only 4k people in the ground yet it sounded like 20k such was the passion of a local derby and the football passion of the folk from the North East.

Bournemouth still suffers from the snobbery of the South West. I still recall the John Benson when the typical main stand supporter would be dressed in a pair of Rupert the Bear checked trousers, a silly polar necked sweater, a pair of Jesus sandels with an early edition the Bournemouth Echo stuffed under the arm. The only sound one would get out from this 'berke' would be - come on Bournemouth - every 20 minutes.

Do you deliberately try to sound stupid or does it come naturally?

A

And what is stipid about my comment exactly. Bournemouth supporters are well known for not being vocal. Redkanapp used to mention a grest deal during tome as manager with us. Dean Court often seems like a morgue.

We all know you only post this rubbish to try and wind people up. Quite pathetic really, the Echo comments section is better suited to you or are you banned from there?

Were they freezing?

What an utterly ridiculous post.

;