Spurs away

Oakdale

Star Player
Ordered my 2 tickets online yesterday, checked my emails later to find one advising my transaction had failed due to technical difficulties. Went back online to try again to find all tickets sold out. If by any chance anyone is unable to attend please let me know, I’m looking for 2 tickets. Thank you

Ordered my 2 tickets online yesterday, checked my emails later to find one advising my transaction had failed due to technical difficulties. Went back online to try again to find all tickets sold out. If by any chance anyone is unable to attend please let me know, I’m looking for 2 tickets. Thank you
there's a whole load on sale at the moment in block 115
1701109821462.png

Anyone any suggestions for places to park, Tubes to use etc.

I'm personally considering Richmond or Perival and getting the overlands in (about 50 mins both)... Using Tottenham Hale as the exit tube...?

Sorry to hear that. I feel your pain. If you ring them up, they might be able to give you some tickets.

Anyone any suggestions for places to park, Tubes to use etc.

I'm personally considering Richmond or Perival and getting the overlands in (about 50 mins both)... Using Tottenham Hale as the exit tube...?
On a Sunday you can park in most parts of London on street for free. There is no congestion charge in London between Christmas Day and New Years Day. I have parked at on street right outsider Pimlico station before (meters don't apply on Sundays or Bank Holidays) and then take the Victoria Line straight through to Seven Sisters Tube. Then a bout a 15-20 minute walk to the ground. No queues there on the way back either. Depending on what route you are driving. PS avoid going around the M25 to the A3 junction the queue for the slip road is horrendous. But you could park around Morden on the Northern Line and change at Stockwell. Hope that helps.

On a Sunday you can park in most parts of London on street for free. There is no congestion charge in London between Christmas Day and New Years Day. I have parked at on street right outsider Pimlico station before (meters don't apply on Sundays or Bank Holidays) and then take the Victoria Line straight through to Seven Sisters Tube. Then a bout a 15-20 minute walk to the ground. No queues there on the way back either. Depending on what route you are driving. PS avoid going around the M25 to the A3 junction the queue for the slip road is horrendous. But you could park around Morden on the Northern Line and change at Stockwell. Hope that helps.
Sound recommendations thx, although it is NYE, so think central London and certainly Pimlico could be off-limits...

;