Spurs Game Moved

billythekid

UTC Legend
Solent

Time to rearrange your Bank Holiday Monday plans Bournemouth fans!

The Cherries final home game of the season against Tottenham has been moved to 8pm on Monday 6th May #afcb

Really? The day before the Champions League semi final?

If Spurs get past Man City in the quarter final I’d say we’ve got a good chance of winning that game.

Nightmare changing this late plus fun of bank holiday travel for those of us coming down from London!

Naturalliement...! whatever suits Spurs.....at your service! Atten 'Shun!
We will rock you rock you...rock you! To Tottenham Hotspur the Highest Divine Servitude.....the Newspapers have it....the feckin Ayes have it... throw Carnations at the feet of One Kane...London Rules.....another C##ting Saturday with No Football!
The Manu of the South! O how they must be catered for. KAH Zunc! BO Lux!

So 4 weeks to go the match has definitely been moved to a date to be confirmed no earlier than 2 weeks to go and it will be somewhere over a bank holiday weekend from Friday through to Monday.

Fans first as usual.

It’s not just a normal weekend either. Lots of people will have other things planned already on a bank holiday Monday - including Eddie who is meant to be in a charity game at 1pm!

What gets me is that the PL know Spurs could be in a CL semi that week so why can't they say to Sky - yes televise it but it has to be a saturday or a sunday TV game. Simple. It ain't rocket science..........................

Sky seem to have Everton v Burnley that night - surely would have been better to make your game then?
Dont forget the people who plan TV games are trained by an elite group at the Department of Health who have spent decades making things as awkward as possible for everyone

Thought it would be ok to book a holiday leaving on Monday, but forgot about Monday night fixtures. Only upside or possibly is that I won’t see a stuffing

It’s not just a normal weekend either. Lots of people will have other things planned already on a bank holiday Monday - including Eddie who is meant to be in a charity game at 1pm!

Sadly the charity game has been cancelled and they are looking for an alternative date. Well done Sky.

;