Spurs Saturday

DevizesRed

Star Player
I'm driving up to from Wiltshire on Saturday but looking to get the train or tube to White Hart Lane from the outskirts of London.

Grateful if anyone got any ideas on where the best station is to do this? I used Hammersmith last year and parking was easy but it was a Sunday.

You could park up at Richmond, theres a car park next to the station, take overground to Highbury & islington, then Victoria line to Totteham Hale

I sometimes use Ealing Common station. Easy to get to from the M4 and usually plenty of parking in Granville Gardens next to the station. Think it may be free parking at weekends as well but please don't quote me on that.

....park at Cheshunt then rail to WHL station, short walk to the ground.....or park at Richmond tube Victoria then change to to Seven Sisters then walk up Tottenham High Road to ground, it is about a mile walk though but quite pleasant!

I can't decide what to do now... Last year got train from Pokesdown to Waterloo then Underground to Seven Sisters.

7:26 gets to Waterloo at 10:02 (no changes).
Bakerloo line to Oxford Circus and then hop on the Victoria line to Seven Sisters and do the long walk. Reckon we'd be at WHL about half 11ish.

Seems the easiest way to do it?

I'm doing Richmond, Victoria, Seven Sisters then maybe walk or overland train to ground.
Planned it soooo much I now have about 381 various routes I could take!

I'm doing 6-42 from Bmth Station,arriving at Waterloo at 9-32,tube to Liverpool Street to meet a mate,quick pint and something to eat hopefully,then overground at 11 to White Hart Lane which should get there around 11-30 .
Any delays it's going to be tight.

Last year I got the train to white hart lane pre match but walked to tube after the game as the queues for the overground were so long. The walk was a bit of a pain so was just wondering how long you have to queue for mainline train post match...is it fairly fast moving or very slow?

bigfatolly - 14/4/2017 20:00

I queued up last season at WHL overground after the game and was on a train within 15 minutes.

Cheers Olly, will try that then, thanks for taking the time to post a response.

;