Spurs ticket wanted

Torbay_Cherry

Reserves
Does anyone have ,or know some one who has, a spare ticket for the Spurs game?

These days I am restricted to away games only due to the points situation .. but this weekend am back in Bournemouth visiting family, and would really appreciate it if anyone can help me out.

UTCIAD

According to Druss, these posts come up when the big teams arrive.

Shame you couldnt make it last weekend BC, they were selling for 1 point the day before.

Yes - it is a shame Druss, but I take great offence to the inference that I am just a big game wannabe or a JCL.

I have been watching AFCB since 1971 and right now I am totally f*cked off by my inability to get a ticket for games on the occasions I am able to make it down to Bournemouth.

Bristol_Cherry - 17/10/2016 15:02

Yes - it is a shame Druss, but I take great offence to the inference that I am just a big game wannabe or a JCL.

I have been watching AFCB since 1971 and right now I am totally f*cked off by my inability to get a ticket for games on the occasions I am able to make it down to Bournemouth.

Write or email the club with to the attention of the CEO or even Max D himself, you have nothing to loose, if everyone with the same issue did that directly rather than post their grievances on this MB you might get an answer.

Bloody hell here we go again

billythekid - 17/10/2016 15:08

Write or email the club with to the attention of the CEO or even Max D himself, you have nothing to loose, if everyone with the same issue did that directly rather than post their grievances on this MB you might get an answer.

You might even get a ticket or two .

If you sign yourself Mr O Murs........................

How many points have you got? Could you not get a ticket for this weekend?

Appreciate what you are saying Billy, and I might just do that.

I didn't start this thread to air a grievance or start another thread about tickets/ground enlargement - merely to politely ask if any one can help me out with a ticket for Saturday.

Bristol_Cherry - 17/10/2016 15:20

Appreciate what you are saying Billy, and I might just do that.

I didn't start this thread to air a grievance or start another thread about tickets/ground enlargement - merely to politely ask if any one can help me out with a ticket for Saturday.

I know that, just talking generally about the number of threads we have had on the subject.

Think most of us fans agree we need a larger stadium, the capacity is for the club to work out.

Druss_the_Legend - 17/10/2016 15:20

How many points have you got? Could you not get a ticket for this weekend?

Druss - no where near enough - couldn't get to many home games last year and now my championship winning year points are worth nowt - COWS is saying you need 8 points from Wednesday . Not that I am whingeing you understand :eyes: But thanks for asking.

Please don't take this the wrong way.......am sure you are very genuine. .....but it's funny how people are down visiting when bigger teams are playing and need tickets.

;