Squad tier list

Based on performances plus availability (e.g. Fredericks in D because always injured but looked good when he played).

Zemura a D out of pettiness alone.
my-image.png

Here's mine for this season. Brooksy is lower down because inevitably he wasn't ready for much of the season. I'd put Stacey in the second tier based on me thinking he should have got more of a chance. Fredericks and Stan... well it speaks for itself really. Fredericks was never going to be fit/uninjured much when we signed him, and Stan shouldn't have been extended beyond one year I think.

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    492.3 KB · Views: 31
Here's mine for this season. Brooksy is lower down because inevitably he wasn't ready for much of the season. I'd put Stacey in the second tier based on me thinking he should have got more of a chance. Fredericks and Stan... well it speaks for itself really. Fredericks was never going to be fit/uninjured much when we signed him, and Stan shouldn't have been extended beyond one year I think.

Did you mean to switch D and C?

I just noticed that Zabarnyi's photo, obviously taken at a different session than the others, makes him look even more enormous than he his. Almost Andre the Giant level.

;