ST holders going to these friendlies?

northstandmark

UTC Legend
Have any of you had a paper ticket through the post, or are you expecting entry to be loaded onto your new ST card?

I've had nothing through the post, so assumed my card will work, from memory this may have been the case in previous years since the new entry system? However I note my order confirmation included postage fee and a note that tickets would be posted in the days prior to the fixture.
So it might just be that the post has cocked up and I need to pop by the ticket office before the game and get a re-print.

Thanks

There is a note on the bottom of my booking receipt that says:

"Your tickets will be added on to your season ticket card - please use your card as you would for a league fixture"

Therefore I am expecting my card to work with them loaded on there - certainly not had a paper ticket.

the postage fee bit doesnt sound right? I'll look out for postmen when watching the game on tv later

There is a note on the bottom of my booking receipt that says:

"Your tickets will be added on to your season ticket card - please use your card as you would for a league fixture"

Therefore I am expecting my card to work with them loaded on there - certainly not had a paper ticket.
i have a season ticket but had a paper ticket sent

i have a season ticket but had a paper ticket sent

Hmmmn. Did you purchase your normal seat within the ST preferential period? If not then I think the paper ticket scenario applied.

However, I think I better take a copy of my receipt this evening just in case!

I had paper tickets even though I have a season ticket.

However, I'm going tomorrow instead of tonight, as I did a return trip to Crawley this morning because *someone* (!) had left their car keys in Barbados, and only realised when they got back to their car.

Really good getting up there but awful on the way back.

;