Stats that sum up the season...

Coughlin

Reserves
We have currently scored more goals than any other side outside the top 6...and let in more than everyone bar the bottom 3!

This is why we enjoy watching our side, for me it’s at Dean Court.

Yes it has been frustrating at times, but also exciting.

Wouldn’t want to follow any other side, some of the negative stuff we see from some teams must be really frustrating for their fans.

This is why we enjoy watching our side, for me it’s at Dean Court.

Yes it has been frustrating at times, but also exciting.

Wouldn’t want to follow any other side, some of the negative stuff we see from some teams must be really frustrating for their fans.
Don't really do Schadenfreude but curiosity got the better of me and I just spent a happy hour ( slow work day ! ) on NSC :lol:. Believe me, they would swap our way of playing for Hughton's way in an instant. Football should be entertainment for the fans. I'm sure eventually we'll find the right balance of attacking play and semi-solid defending but above all we must not lose our attacking style. It's what makes watching us so enjoyable and surviving in this league with drab defensive football is not something to aspire to.

I'll be honest, this is the season that could have been so much better. Even if we end up with a record points total the middle section will still make me feel like we've under-achieved a little.

It sounds crazy to be even mildly disappointed with where we are as an AFCB fan. In fact, it is crazy. However, I think everyone can see there was a genuine opportunity to snaffle seventh place this year which has now been missed.

Still, it's where our sights should be firmly aimed come August. It may be a sad indictment of modern football that 7th seems like the best achievable goal but there it is.

I'll be honest, this is the season that could have been so much better. Even if we end up with a record points total the middle section will still make me feel like we've under-achieved a little.

It sounds crazy to be even mildly disappointed with where we are as an AFCB fan. In fact, it is crazy. However, I think everyone can see there was a genuine opportunity to snaffle seventh place this year which has now been missed.

Still, it's where our sights should be firmly aimed come August. It may be a sad indictment of modern football that 7th seems like the best achievable goal but there it is.
Sure it could have been better - but we have had atrocious luck with injuries this season.

;