Strangest place to watch a Cherries game on the telly.

Kenya Cherrie

UTC Legend
Mine was sitting in a camp on the edge of a river full of Crocodiles and Hippos at 11pm at night in East Tsavo, with all the strange night noises from the bush.
I had a local guy stay up with me looking out for Lions until 1am.
The game was against Watford, where we won 2-0. Angella was sent-off by Probert after only 26 seconds for Watford. Jann and Matt scored our goals.

I watched a game whilst I was visiting the International Space Station (*).

(*) I might have been dreaming at the time.

I have an ex military friend who told me he watched us play Arsenal, 3-3 draw, whilst on duty at Rothera Antarctic Station.

Watched our friendly against Napoli last year in a bar in Naples with a load Napaoli fans . They were really friendly until Franno made it 2-1 , I was relieved and disappointed when they equalised.

Internet cafe on the Island of Roatan, Honduras. Play off semi final against Huddersfield. Kept having to buy more internet time as the game went into ET and penalties!

More recently in a taxi from Auckland airport, into a building and a meeting room against Burnley earlier in the season. That was on my phone, but i'm still counting it.

Watched the last game of our 1st Premier season in a bar in Florence. Planned to get to every single game then the incompetence at Old Trafford robbed me of that as I had already promised Mrs Pundit a holiday for the rearranged date. It was a fairly dull game if I remember.

I watched the highlights of our cup win on penalties at Newcastle in the middle of a one night stand on a tiny black and white telly in what ever her name was student accommodation. I’d love to say it was at Harvard or Yale but unfortunately it was Southsea.

Plenty of random empty dingy bars while working abroad, but none more strange than the Liverpool away game just gone, which I watched in a proper seedy bar in Patong. The guy who runs it is a Liverpool fan.

I tried to watch the Manchester game last week in a "titty bar" but four Brits came in and went all "Benny Hill" at the sight of breasts and a suspender belt.

Play off final in a bar in Ibiza a long with 4 Lincoln fans who got a little upset as the game wore on!

I watched the highlights of our cup win on penalties at Newcastle in the middle of a one night stand on a tiny black and white telly in what ever her name was student accommodation. I’d love to say it was at Harvard or Yale but unfortunately it was Southsea.

So, let me get this right.....you interrupted an evening of mindless, no-strings sex to watch the football?

I wonder why there was no second date.....;)

...can't beat te original post...but it got me thinking about how many countries that I have watched us in on TV?

Spain/Italy/India/USA/France and Thailand

most recent in a bar in Goa, where I had to persuade locals to change TV from The IPL Cricket to watch us v Liverpool...needless to say I abandoned it at HT to save embarrassment with the staff in the bar!

;