Streaming of games

northstand pundit

First Team
Does anyone know the situation for the coming season with access to streams for home or away games. Can we buy a pass to watch games as we did in this last season?

I have a Posh mate (A Peterborough fan not an upper class twit) who buys a pass through Ifollow and watches all the game irrespective of Covid etc. As a Club we dont seem to have signed up to Ifollow

I have a Posh mate (A Peterborough fan not an upper class twit) who buys a pass through Ifollow and watches all the game irrespective of Covid etc. As a Club we dont seem to have signed up to Ifollow
All our games were on ifollow last season.
Quite often we would have the opposition commentators though. Most of the time they would keep on mentioning the cost of our squad.

Will they still allow streaming of games if things return to normal crowds?

It would be good if they did for those who can’t attend home games, but for the majority who can’t attend away games.

If everything is normal the blackout will apply at least domestically.
If viewing through "official" channels, maybe. But there are ways around it - usually involving an Amazon Firestick or similar device, and a reliable unofficial source to stream from.

Away fans allowed ????, not sure this season the way things are panning out, think this might be the shape of things to come, if the authorities have anything to do with it.

It’s been there pretty much since we got promoted for EFL clubs outside the U.K. Easy enough with a VPN I’d think.

Asked the question of the Club, viz:
>Will AFCBLive be up and running for matches again this year on the same terms? I would be happy to buy my season pass as soon as available.

Response was:
> We are keen to announce all streaming details to supporters, but the EFL haven’t made a decision yet on pricing and plans. As soon as they get that information over to us we’ll announce it on afcb.co.uk to everyone.

So, sure sounds like there will be something which might be parallel to last year.

I've been able to watch all AFCB games for the last two years,no three p.m. blackouts.
I watch on ifollow through a Firestick ,I also listen on Solent ,and the delay between the two is horrendous.
Annoys the friends so,so much that I now have to keep shtump at any gatherings watching the match.

;