Strength of schedule

A win against West Ham on Saturday would be so helpful as it would give AI some breathing space for the other matches to come without the media jumping on his and our backs.

Fingers crossed, but even if we lose then we simply need to see out this spell and hopefully come out of it with as little damage as possible before the easier period arrives.

A win against West Ham on Saturday would be so helpful and is would give AI some breathing space for the other matches to come without the media jumping on his and our backs.

Fingers crossed, but even if we lose then we simply need to see out this spell and hopefully come out of it with as little damage as possible before the easier period arrives.

This.

But we all know the twitter mongs will be soiling the bed, without considering the context/bigger picture.

Sod the media, if the fans keep their heads we'll be fine.

Some of the responses to what on paper is the strongest transfer window in our history worries me a bit whether we'll manage.

Iraola hasn’t been given the best chance in terms of aces in places to learn his structure and methods. That said it would have been a tough start to the season come what may.

The key figures in this showed a lot of loyalty to GON last year in a bad run and it paid off. I’m imagining as they’ve courted Iraola and pushed the boat out to get him they will afford him the same luxury or more.

Pundits will slam the decision to lose GON though if we have a sticky start but who cares about them.

Iraola hasn’t been given the best chance in terms of aces in places to learn his structure and methods. That said it would have been a tough start to the season come what may.

The key figures in this showed a lot of loyalty to GON last year in a bad run and it paid off. I’m imagining as they’ve courted Iraola and pushed the boat out to get him they will afford him the same luxury or more.

Pundits will slam the decision to lose GON though if we have a sticky start but who cares about them.
That could very well depend on Wolves results.

;