Stupid question I know...

GaryRB

UTC Legend
....but in a moment of weakness (and probably after too much wine) I offered use of my ST to my son in law this weekend. They are visiting, he is football mad(been to many games with us over the years) but living a couple of hours away and 3 young kids, he rarely has the chance to see a game nowadays.

So I am now left without a ticket for myself. If anyone here has one but finds themselves unable to attend, rather than it going to waste, I'd happily take it off your hands in return for match day price.

(Regulars will know I've been around here a while, I'll be at Villa, Arsenal and Chelsea, and this isn't a dodgy request from a newly subscribed Mancunian)
Cheers
UTCIAD

Pity you hadn't said earlier mate. Neither Jamie or me can go Saturday, and put our tickets on re-sale at lunchtime. Strangely they've already gone.

Pity you hadn't said earlier mate. Neither Jamie or me can go Saturday, and put our tickets on re-sale at lunchtime. Strangely they've already gone.
Its all in the timing I guess, deliberately waited until today. Cheers anyway

....but in a moment of weakness (and probably after too much wine) I offered use of my ST to my son in law this weekend. They are visiting, he is football mad(been to many games with us over the years) but living a couple of hours away and 3 young kids, he rarely has the chance to see a game nowadays.

So I am now left without a ticket for myself. If anyone here has one but finds themselves unable to attend, rather than it going to waste, I'd happily take it off your hands in return for match day price.

(Regulars will know I've been around here a while, I'll be at Villa, Arsenal and Chelsea, and this isn't a dodgy request from a newly subscribed Mancunian)
Cheers
UTCIAD

Aren't you that United supporter who only ever posts on here when we play them and buys the half and half scarfs? :unsure:

Cheers
UTCIAD
Log in and try online at 11am tomorrow if you don’t mind where you sit then usually some returns

Simple answer, invite them round for a meal, slip something in it (just enough to stop him wanting to leave the house), then reluctantly take it off his hands. He'll feel safer watching it from home, you'll be at the match, win win : )

Keep checking the exchange website too. 2 tickets popped up just before 5pm today in the NS. Managed to nab 1 of them and will try for a return for my son tomorrow morning.

;