Substitutions today

TrueCherry

Star Player
I note that we had 4 periods of substitution during play today whereas the limit is stated as 3.

Was this because Moore had concussion and it didn't count?

Yes, he took two blows to the head then attempted the powerful diving header and went off.

To be fair before that header id said he didn’t know what planet he was on, so the exact reason for the rule.

Didn't realize that a concussion sub gives the opponent an extra substitution as well. One of those infrequent rules that actually makes a lot of sense.

You could argue during that header he didn’t know what planet he was on..:grinning::grinning:

He would normally have buried that. Amazed he even made contact with the ball. Drs clearly saw he was in trouble and really should have stopped him before that. Instead he makes another header, putting his potential damage risk higher.

Yes, he took two blows to the head then attempted the powerful diving header and went off.

To be fair before that header id said he didn’t know what planet he was on, so the exact reason for the rule.
I was hoping at some point after coming on he’d know he was on earth. I just saw a guy slip up a few times and miss a glaring header.

;