Summer Training Camp - Spain

I thought Anthony and Zemura stood out 12 months ago. Yet here they are seemingly standing out again. Hard to judge in combination with seasoned first reamers who know now isn't necessarily the time to give it full beans.

No - Weymouth are bottom of step 5. Linense are in Step 3 - albeit in one Division of Step 3. It’s a bit like the old Divs 3 North and South.

Not quite. Spain does not have the same history of professional football as we do in England. Step 3 includes “B” teams from the La Liga clubs (again run very differently to our reserves with little in season movement). This is the lowest league to be deemed “professional” whereas these days in England, the National League is pretty much 100% full time, as are those in “North and South”

Saddo that I am, desperate to see as much football in lockdown, that wasn’t EPL, I watched a good number of non league streams from Spain ( our local team plays in the Tercera División). I think this lot are more like National South rather than our League 1.

Our local ”big clubs” are Sevilla and Real Betis but true to form, our club is CF Ayamonte, who just happen to play in red and black and are just down the road!

Smithy left back again?....... interesting.
Will be nice to see Anthony and Kilkenny play again before the season starts.

Mepham is still on leave because of the Euro's.

A tad concerning that Ben Pearson hasn't featured and from the Lewis Cook training video is on fitness training not perhaps with the group.

;