Sunday humoir

EasternRed

First Team
Jeff walks into a bar and sees his friend Johnny slumped over the bar. He walks over and asks Johnny what's wrong.

"Well," replies Johnny, "you know that beautiful girl at work that I wanted to ask out, but I got an erection every time I saw her?"

"Yes," replies Jeff with a laugh.

"Well," says Johnny, straightening up, "I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, and she agreed."

"That's great!" says Jeff, "When are you going out?"

"I went to meet her this evening," continues Johnny, "but I was worried I'd get an erection again. So I got some duct tape and taped my penis to my leg, so if I did, it wouldn't show."

"Sensible" says Jeff.

"So I get to her door," says Johnny, "and I rang her doorbell. She answered it in the sheerest, tiniest dress you ever saw."

"And what happened then?"

(Johnny slumps back over the bar again.)

"I kicked her in the face."

During the height of the covid pandemic a guy was lying in his hospital bed fully masked up. He shouts over to the nurse and says " Has my testicles turned black". The comes over him and he states "I need to know if my testicles have turned black". She examines him and says "No they look and feel normal to me". The guy dropped his mask and states "Very nice nurse. But I need to know if my test results have come back yet".

Last edited:
During the height of the covid pandemic a guy waslying in his hospital bed fully masked up. He shouts over to the nurse and says " Has my testicles turned black". The comes over him and he states "I need to know if my testicles have turned black". She examines him and says "No they look and feel normal to me". The guy dropped his mask and states "Very nice nurse. But I need to know if my test results have come back yet".
Exceptional delivery there.

During the height of the covid pandemic a guy was lying in his hospital bed fully masked up. He shouts over to the nurse and says " Has my testicles turned black". The comes over him and he states "I need to know if my testicles have turned black". She examines him and says "No they look and feel normal to me". The guy dropped his mask and states "Very nice nurse. But I need to know if my test results have come back yet".
Showing promise there R&R- a little more use of spellcheck and and some practice on your delivery over the holidays would be useful. 5.5/10.

;