Sunderland v Newcastle

Yeah the white stripe clash was kind of weird..awkward on the eye compared to other combinations.
The crowd noise was phenomenal....as was the Middlesboro crowd v Villa.
Those North East fans really know how to get behind their team.....the opposite to Boscombe and even worse ..Saints....Pompey the only team in the South with a passioned crowd for all games.

I just watched the Arsenal game. They were in all white with white numbers and no names.
WTF is all that about?

Yeah the white stripe clash was kind of weird..awkward on the eye compared to other combinations.
The crowd noise was phenomenal....as was the Middlesboro crowd v Villa.
Those North East fans really know how to get behind their team.....the opposite to Boscombe and even worse ..Saints....Pompey the only team in the South with a passioned crowd for all games.
Having dated a North East lass, they make some noise also. ;)

And, as it's only just occurred to me, what would happen if you were a colour blind footballer or observer?
Technically black isn't a colour but a lack of colour. I don't think there is any form of colour blindness that mixes up black with any colour. I could well be wrong as I'm not an expert in colour blindness!

Just a quickie: I am not clear why Newcastle were allowed to wear their home strip when it meant there were two lots of white stripes. You wouldn't want to be watching the match on a black white telly lol.
Yes. The commentators on DAZN said that it wasn't making the game easy to follow. Did seem a bit of an oversight. The only way to really follow who was who was indeed to look for Sunderlands red socks, so I spent a lot of the game looking at lower legs :shrug:

Just puzzled as to why a totally North Eastern fooball ecounter is being debated on a South Western AFC Bournemouth forum.
If you bothered to read at the top of the forum, it says “to discuss Bournemouth and football”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that Sunderland played Newcastle at football

Reactions: DJ
Technically black isn't a colour but a lack of colour. I don't think there is any form of colour blindness that mixes up black with any colour. I could well be wrong as I'm not an expert in colour blindness!
Well I’m colour blind ZZ, and black most certainly does give problems with any dark colour. Its about colour tones and shades I find, e.g.: A mid-shade brown and a mid-shade green give me probs, as do brown & reds, blues & purples, the list goes on.
Football generally does not cater for colour blind people.

;