SUPER LEEDS UNITED

arsenal don't play in division 1 these days and matches arent televised in black and white, living in the past like the legends in your own minds you are.

I thought Revie paid other people off to lose matches ?
So this is your enduring memory - seemingly the only real success you've enjoyed over the past 3 decades. Hilarious! What a high bar you set yourself in life...
No mate, was chilling in Valencia for the champions league semi final, UEFA semi final, enjoyed finishing 3rd in prem oh and winning the league in 1992 was good.
We are champions champions of europe.

No mate, was chilling in Valencia for the champions league semi final, UEFA semi final, enjoyed finishing 3rd in prem oh and winning the league in 1992 was good.
So it's odd, isn't it that after all that supposed glory 'mate' (which didn't last for long did it - relegated in 2004 and again in 2007, ergo what goes up also comes down) the highlight is beating us 30 years ago, as well as and beating up a few old folk in the process. This just goes to show what an important club we are in the context of football history...

No, other way round.
I knew Bournemouth old school fanatics would know all about how big we were and how much we got cheated. Some good details there and you've got most things in. The 1971 Jeff Astle offside goal robbing us of title, 1973 cup winners cup final ref paid off, and a few more but you all get the jist. Leeds always welcome new fans, we have supporters clubs down in bournemouth if you fancy a change.
I would rather beat my hairy beanbag against an electrified fence whilst wearing a red rose and whistling Dixie

Don't really know regarding Lewis Cook, just a squad player in a struggling tinpot outfit. But you can come back, you're funny.

Cheers guys, I may stick around a while. Off onto a few other forums too. That scum lot from Manchester utd not too happy with me. I'll try that Brighton lot. Sometimes get banned quickly and not allowed to do posts but you lot good natured, fair play.

Cheers guys, I may stick around a while. Off onto a few other forums too. That scum lot from Manchester utd not too happy with me. I'll try that Brighton lot. Sometimes get banned quickly and not allowed to do posts but you lot good natured, fair play.
Trolls are always welcome here tbf.....we're not Watford......any chance you'll take Lewis Cook back?......he's a bit like David Silva................honest.

Bielsa the worlds best manager comes to lowly leeds in division 1, even arsenal couldnt attract a manager like that in division 1.
You lot seem all right to be fair, just didnt like how you cheated your way to the top, should stop clubs like yours cheating with money cause it's not sustainable for tin pot teams.
Anyway, how much is cook? Is that harry wilson any good?
I'd love a bit of what this guys smoking! Jeez off ya head buddy.

Trolls are always welcome here tbf.....we're not Watford......any chance you'll take Lewis Cook back?......he's a bit like David Silva................honest.
Has he been no good? Not surprised with a manager like Howe developing him. The man who failed miserably at Burnley and found himself in the right place right time at his local team.
Spent millions to go up to the prem (still waiting for your financial fair play punishment), then spent millions in the prem and got you relegated!
At least hes gone now.

;