Swansea tickets

Tried that but no luck, tried 3 different browsers too but had no luck.

Tried that but no luck getting through.

Luckily (sort of!) I had to go to Bournemouth for a dentist appointment today anyway so I dropped in to DC in person & joined the queue there.

What a ball ache though, my son only has cup points so these are his only chance to get there at the minute, all sorted now though.

Not as bad as queuing for cup tickets back in the day outside the stadium for hours.

Not as bad as queuing for cup tickets back in the day outside the stadium for hours.
Oh I remember the days, rocking up & queuing back past the south stand (or at least, the gap where the it should've been) we used to take a ball with us & have a kickabout in the queue haha

Still remember Gareth Stewart walking up & asking what game we were queuing for (Saints I think, may be wrong though as it was 20 odd years back!)

.....sorry the Swansea tickets got put in with the Newcastle ones, so you need to ring Newcastle TO, sorry for any inconvenience caused............

Those were the days Billy.

A 40 mile round trip, half a day off work.
Standing in the pouring rain for hours to get a ticket for some cup game or other because we had drawn a 'big' club like Wigan.

This lot today are just a bunch of softies
Even got proper inside toilets these days with running water.

Going way back to BBE times not sure if there was a tap in the outside loos, think they had a roof, but at the time think they were more like those outside ones you see/ saw in France. :grinning:

But queuing in the pouring rain and freezing cold was the ‘norm’ back then, as was standing outside in the same conditions with no cover watching the Cherries in the lower leagues.

Last edited:
Just dial 01202 726300 and sorted in minutes.

It’s good to talk. :grinning:
Except it wasn't. I am at work, one of the (minimum 3 per season clusterfucks wiry the ticket site), so called the ticket office in a break at 10.30, ticketl7ne full, please call back.

It's simply unacceptable. They don't get the impact (see Newcastle thread).

Resourceful people find a way around despite it, not because of it. Which is what I had to do today.

;