Sweet Caroline

Mossy1

Star Player
Didnt hear the run out music but certainly played after game.I know many on here hate SC as do I ,it's too namby-pamby ,turn over and rub my tummy!Got to bring back Power ,means we mean business,also the tingle it sends up the spine especially on night games gets us up and ready for a battle to back the boys.

...don't care as I am not in the stadium!..they can play Barbie Girl or Mr Blobby if they want!

Kris Temple said on the radio last night that they were playing the usual Kanye West song before kick off. Couldn't really hear but presume it was Power.

Didnt hear the run out music but certainly played after game.I know many on here hate SC as do I ,it's too namby-pamby ,turn over and rub my tummy!Got to bring back Power ,means we mean business,also the tingle it sends up the spine especially on night games gets us up and ready for a battle to back the boys.

While waiting for the Citeh match to start, I decided to fill the time by watching a match from last night. I picked Fleetwood vs. Everton. The teams ran out to the Neil Diamond dirge. Bad taste is not our prerogative, it seems.

At such a momentous time, regardless of the number of times it’s been mentioned elsewhere on other threads, this specific thread absolutely deserves to be brought back to the fore.

Bollox to you old farts who don’t like it as one of the team’s anthems, I personally have always loved it and up yours to those of you who slate it. For some unknown reason IMHO. Neil Diamond is an absolute legend.

At such a momentous time, regardless of the number of times it’s been mentioned elsewhere on other threads, this specific thread absolutely deserves to be brought back to the fore.

Bollox to you old farts who don’t like it as one of the team’s anthems, I personally have always loved it and up yours to those of you who slate it. For some unknown reason IMHO. Neil Diamond is an absolute legend.
Too much celebrating methinks ;-)

At least the Atomic Kitten track had its Genesis in fan culture, but if sheeple are happy with this and goal music by Blur and the White Stripes then I’m happy for you. ;-)

I love singing along to Caroline but detest the other dirges inflicted on us at Dean Court but no doubt that is an age thing. However, regardless of who likes what Caroline crosses the generations and everybody seems to know it unlike the others. I hope it remains as part of the pre match routine at Dean Court followed of course by Red Army.

;