Tav

kitso

First Team
Is he carrying a niggle as seems to have been off the boil for the last few matches? Or is he just not playing as well as we know he can?

Think he's better on the right rather than on the left too, which might be a factor as Andoni often plays him on the left doesn't he? Agree that confidence is probably the biggest factor, though.

Yeh, just seems to have lost his mojo.
He want go Manu on a cheapie .. like they all f√cking do ..Boscombe is an intended stepping stone club for most of em!
He has had a gander at the famous Poole Park ducks..plus a few coots and moorhens ( one has a white flash...the other a red one ) had a stick of Swanage Rock....plus a jam Roly Poly at Harry and Sandra's gaffe after he got off the Shell Bay Ferry...now it's time for the Old Trafford bench !

Last edited:
He want go Manu on a cheapie .. like they all f√cking do ..Boscombe is a stepping stone club.
He has had a gander at the famous Poole Park ducks..plus a few coots and moorhens ( one has a white flash...the other a red one ) had a stick of Swanage Rock....plus a jam Roly Poly at Harry and Sandra's gaffe after he got off the Shell Bay Ferry...now it's time for the Old Trafford bench !
He seems to be a confidence player, he’ll come good just a matter of time. Such a game charger

Maybe needs a break and to be on the bench for a couple weeks. Problem we have is all our wingers are right footed and prefer to play in the left. Brooks was the only lefty we had but is not the same player he was

He will come good again soon. Semenyo has been well off it lately too, so has Dom recently apart from a couple of games.
I don't think we have been "found out", i think a couple of teams set up negative against us and we have also come up against the quality of Liverpool.
After City and Newcastle we have a nice run in for the rest of the season. We just need a win or 2 to pick up the momentum and then Tav will be flying again.
AI is very good at bringing players in & out of the team depending on form and it did Neto the world of good.

He want go Manu on a cheapie .. like they all f√cking do ..Boscombe is a stepping stone club.
Bloody hell.

Did you do much LSD in the 70s Brian? Just wondering….

I get the sense that he might just be struggling with the intensity of Iraola ball as the season has progressed. That's the impression I get from him. He will be unaware of it himself but he just seems to be a little slow to react to things these days.

I do believe that a longer rest would do him good but unfortunately we don't have too many options left now to give it to him.

We might see more of this sort of thing in the second half of the season IMO.
Players getting jaded. Struggling to maintain their previous levels. They have been leaving everything out there on the pitch for a fair while now.
I wouldn't be surprised if it started to catch up with more of them at some point.

For this reason, once we are safe, I fully expect the players to be "on the beach" for the rest of the season, unfortunately.
After a few problems at the beginning of the season, they have adapted well to Iraola's style of play but maybe they will struggle to sustain it for an entire season ?

Maybe needs a break and to be on the bench for a couple weeks. Problem we have is all our wingers are right footed and prefer to play in the left. Brooks was the only lefty we had but is not the same player he was
Isn't Tav left-footed? Ouattara too, but he's been better as a full back.

He will come good again soon. Semenyo has been well off it lately too, so has Dom recently apart from a couple of games.
I don't think we have been "found out", i think a couple of teams set up negative against us and we have also come up against the quality of Liverpool.
After City and Newcastle we have a nice run in for the rest of the season. We just need a win or 2 to pick up the momentum and then Tav will be flying again.
AI is very good at bringing players in & out of the team depending on form and it did Neto the world of good.
Love our pressing style, but would be good to change our tactics a bit when against negative play or teams like City who are so good that they can get past our pressing fairly easily. Versatility is always positive I guess. We've been much better at scoring from set pieces this season, which is good. Senesi is especially good at this. Maybe with teams who set up negatively, we can use the strength of the likes of Semrnyo to win free kicks and focus on trying to score from these? Bit simplistic I suppose maybe but it is a way of dealing with negative defending.

He want go Manu on a cheapie .. like they all f√cking do ..Boscombe is an intended stepping stone club for most of em!
You're obsessed with Man Utd......lol manu fanboy.

You're obsessed with Man Utd......lol manu fanboy.
Not really....I was surrounded by swathes of Manu fans when young....friends and relatives...got totally bored and fed up with it.....they all laughed at me and dad for supporting Boscombe....had a few laughs on them since !

;