Team training on Saturday?

HamJDW

Reserves
With the Brighton match being played on Sunday, does anyone know if the team will be training at D.C on Saturday?

Hoping to ask Zab to sign a shirt. My Son is already hassling me to get the shirt he scrounged last night, signed and framed.

Anyone after a Zab match worn shirt, I would suggest;

* Invest in a cheap Ukranian flag (£4.50 Amazon).
* Wave it upside down enthusiastically.
* scream his name manically.
* Wildly gesture taking your own shirt off.

Do this and Zab will be over quicker than Stuart Atwell can blow his whistle.

Extra points for not giving your flag to Zab that he wants to swap for his shirt. Look smugly at the other disappointed kids. Sprint into the concourse clutching your new shirt without so much as a cheer/backward glance at the rest on the team!

Don’t know if they will be training but usually on the day before a home match they train in the ground at same ko time off as the match so may be trickier to get than when they train on the training area

Easier to get pre/post match as Ilya happy to sign then ?

Don’t know if they will be training but usually on the day before a home match they train in the ground at same ko time off as the match so may be trickier to get than when they train on the training area

Easier to get pre/post match as Ilya happy to sign then ?
Yes it would, unfortunately I wont be at the match.

With the Brighton match being played on Sunday, does anyone know if the team will be training at D.C on Saturday?

Hoping to ask Zab to sign a shirt. My Son is already hassling me to get the shirt he scrounged last night, signed and framed.

Anyone after a Zab match worn shirt, I would suggest;

* Invest in a cheap Ukranian flag (£4.50 Amazon).
* Wave it upside down enthusiastically.
* scream his name manically.
* Wildly gesture taking your own shirt off.

Do this and Zab will be over quicker than Stuart Atwell can blow his whistle.

Extra points for not giving your flag to Zab that he wants to swap for his shirt. Look smugly at the other disappointed kids. Sprint into the concourse clutching your new shirt without so much as a cheer/backward glance at the rest on the team!
The team will always train the day before the game. Today will be a recovery day encompassing stretching and light physical exercise. Friday will be a full training day. Saturday will involve light training, work on set pieces and opposition study.

;