Ted shed

Given all the moans and criticisms may I suggest the ‘Nagshed’ as the fans name for this new ‘facility’. That is of course a tentative suggestion I’m canvassing on. Personally I’m totally meh about the whole thing and definitely won’t use it. I’ll stick to my usual teapee routine in the East Stand concourse. Each to their own though.

Last edited:
I may be wrong but I don't think this is intended for people who already go. Will people who pay £139 be expected to satisfy the same points criteria? It seems unlikely. If not it's essentially a way of taking money off away fans.

I may be wrong but I don't think this is intended for people who already go. Will people who pay £139 be expected to satisfy the same points criteria? It seems unlikely. If not it's essentially a way of taking money off away fans.
The offer as quoted above reads as though you have to buy the match ticket online, so that seems like the usual points scheme applies. This would be an add-on.

The offer as quoted above reads as though you have to buy the match ticket online, so that seems like the usual points scheme applies. This would be an add-on.

I can't see it. There's a few thousand people who will have enough points. If you're right then they need to find enough people from that group willing to stump up £139. I suppose existing season ticket holders can apply but I doubt there will be many takers there either.

It's my guess that once regular seats sell out the points on these rip off seats will drop until they sell out. I reckon that will be on very low points so any away fan who knows someone who bought a ticket to one of those friendlies will be in luck if they are prepared to pay through the nose.

;