Teeth

I don't know why Fletch is still at DC. SP (not S Purchase) Steve Hard physio and Mossy were far more important to the team than Fletch.

Lol that's like asking Shearer to leave Newcastle because he's just an ambassador for them now.
Steve Hard worked hard for the club over the years he had a good run as did Purches and Moss both as players and coaches but these things happen all the time. They're not Fletch though are they, I've met Fletch and spoke to him in depth, he has an aura, a personality and would literally talk to anyone and that's why he's loved like no other and a cult hero, and although he speaks in a Hartlepool accent the man bleeds red and black and will do anything for this club.

Wouldn't surprise me if mossy, weatherstone and purches resigned to go with Eddie in a new job so maybe best to avoid that chaos mid season? Plus get Parker then get his team like many managers who work as a team.

Fletch is a fundamental part of afcb so expects he performs a variety of roles and maybe a good eyes/ears for Richard Hughes on the training pitch. If fletch is there still in 30 years I will get suspicious but vital his pre prem afcb knowledge continues. Top man for atcb

Fletch and AFCB are connected by many important events. Break the connection and maybe one of them suffers! Remember how many of us have idolised him over the years and still do! He went from a pit-poodle to a pit-bull as he matured and entertained many thousands.

;