Thank you Max

Sorry Roger

Fans' Favourite
Now that it seems the sale of the club will go through, I wanted to say thanks.

Max has been the best owner we could have hoped for. Interesting that the Sandbanks millionaire who was our White Knight turned out to be a quiet, unassuming family man. I guess we’ll never see him on the pitch acknowledging applause. Nor, I imagine, would he want his photo on a wall or some silly statue. But it would be good to find a way to mark his immense contribution somehow.

I hope he gets most, and preferably all, of his money back. I wish Max and his family all the best for the future.

Well said.

I know he wasn't on the ground much but I would like to think he be welcome back with open arms when he visits.

A figure inextricably linked to the Eddie Howe fairy tale and seems to have the club's best interests at heart even with the sale.

Last edited:
Of all the people that should have a testimonial game to it is the one and only Maxim Denim

A chance to show direct appreciation to the man that took this club into the promised land not once but twice !

I hope he will be at a game - either Brentford or Leicester, so we have the chance to show him our appreciation.

Thanks Max. From the earliest times of supporting the club, I always dreamed that we would climb the ladder from our traditional home of the third division - you made that dream a reality.

If Max does just walk away with getting his investment back then he would have been as responsible for our success as Eddie was.

Howe could never have been as successful as he was without Max.

Not only did he save our club, he also allowed Eddie Howe to fulfill his potential.

Are the two mutually exclusive?

Probably not, bit without either of them, I doubt we would be where we are now.

Thank you Mr Demin.

He doesnt need to be present - does he!

Its about the fans showing their appreciation toMax Denim and giving a tidy sum to a charity.

And for the record he was at the game that got us promoted to the PL the first time - having thrown a few vodkas down the hatch.

Of all the people that should have a testimonial game to it is the one and only Maxim Denim

A chance to show direct appreciation to the man that took this club into the promised land not once but twice !
I'm keeping the gate receipts on his behalf though, thank you very much.

;