Richard Hughes

A good list and as you say, he’s also got some wrong.

But our league position suggests he’s not done too bad a job.
That's the mark of a great manager.

If he had world class players at his disposal he would guarantee Champions League football.

Hence why bigger clubs will come in for him.

If Richard Hughes could have done one thing for the club after paying 20 million for Outtara, it would have been paying Andoni 50 million for a 5 year contract.

If he had world class players at his disposal he would guarantee Champions League football.

If Richard Hughes could have done one thing for the club after paying 20 million for Outtara, it would have been paying Andoni 50 million for a 5 year contract.
Yep he’s a great manager.

How do we know he didn't offer a longer contract ?...AI is known to only sign short contracts .

Jesus, the Dango fee. Connected parties deal just as Foley needed to inject cash into Lorient. Fancy fixating on that as a big issue.

So he's worth the money?

Dango that is, not Hughes or Foley?

Yeah to Foley he probably is. Inflated fee to get money into Lorient when he needed to. If it was just a normal transfer I'd say he was £10m too expensive but it wasn't a normal transfer was it. He's been a very useful if erratic player for us - hard worker of the type that you want on the pitch when you're down to 10 men, like last night.

Reactions: drd
He's an integral part of AI's squad (he keeps playing him) so its probably difficult to put a value on him just yet aged 22. However clearly there was something going on with that fee, Bill shuffling money from A to B etc.
Lol.

He keeps playing him, so therefore he is.

There's been rumors that Ernesto Valverde may have plans to retire at Athletico Bilbao some time soon. Should this happen, no doubt they would come calling and it would be too much for Andoni to resist.

There's been rumors that Ernesto Valverde may have plans to retire at Athletico Bilbao some time soon. Should this happen, no doubt they would come calling and it would be too much for Andoni to resist.
Luckily we have him tied down to a 2 year contract.

Would be really bonding for the players, the fans and the board (Bill and Frevola) to at least tie him down for 1 more year.

I fear for this squad if Andoni ups sticks.

He is larger than the current squads ability.

Luckily we have him tied down to a 2 year contract.

Would be really bonding for the players, the fans and the board (Bill and Frevola) to at least tie him down for 1 more year.

I fear for this squad if Andoni ups sticks.

He is larger than the current squads ability.
I imagine they’d wait a year for him. Like B and H waited for Parker….

I doubt AI gives a toss what we paid for him but yes he clearly sees something you don't.
What do you seeing Dango that I haven't?

Andoni plays him because he is a part of an ever diminishing squad.

Injuries aside, I doubt he would play if Tavernier, Sinisterra Kluivert and Semenyo all stayed fit at once.

He got drafted in as a left back, due to his incompetence as an attacking player.

There is no other Pl team who would use Dango as a starter.

FACT

;